Purpose and duties of the job:
- Inventory control of raw materials, customer furnished materials, and finished product (wafers and KGD). Start lots - material handling /kitting. Fill orders and customer support - KGD
- KGD management, planning/scheduling and configuration control.
- Purchasing of materials, WIP monitoring, order reconciliation with semiconductor background.
- Expediting orders that are behind schedule
- Interface with all departments and customers on regular bases.
- Light Scheduling. Must be a self-starter
- Computer experience: MES systems, accounting systems a plus, spreadsheets, etc, Must have excellent verbal communication skills verbal (English and Mandarin), math, and writing.
- AA or BA Degree in related field with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Familiar with production control/material handling in semiconductor wafer fabrication or similar manufacturing.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) company match, flexible spending program
Indeed - 17 months ago
Global Communication Semiconductors was founded in 1997 by experts in the compound semiconductor industry, identified the need for a...