Global Dynamics Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Managment unorganized
Worker (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 11, 2017
Management is unorganized and uncaring about employees needs. Hard to reach when you have questions and don't really know who you can talk to when you have problems.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unorganized and unprofessional management
Great Company. Love My Job
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2017
I am an offsite employee and very grateful to work with Global Dynamics. I have had the experience of working with HR as well as the Project Managers. I always received anniversary, birthday and special occasion gifts. The company continues to engage employees and it has been a great experience for me. I work at a Government Site and many of the contractors never hear from their company, but Global is involved and great company to work with.
Pros
Responsive, Visible and Great Energy from Team
Non supportive environment
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
I sustained a shoulder injury while working a contract with them. It required surgery and rehab. Not a single inquiry about how I was doing. No support for information related to what would happen with my contract. I found out I had been dropped from their health insurance from my pharmacy.
Pros
none really compared with other agencies I have worked for.
Cons
no advancement. scheduling too rigid. very slow rate of PTO
Not recommended
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 10, 2017
Pays employees low wage compared to other competitors and doesn't off much benefits. Lack of communication between employees and management.
Diverse, People oriented, Fast paced, knowledgeable staff, helpful co-workers
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 1, 2016
A typical day at work would be fast paced, exciting, challenging, a day of teaching/learning and applying my skills learned in school collaborated with on the job training. Most days are busier than others but at the end of the day, we try our best to ensure we gave the best care possible and within our scope of practice.
Pros
Working with people who are willing to help makes the overall goal obtainable
Cons
Sometimes the military staff schedules puts a strain on the work load, however we put our best foot forward and complete our work
Fun work place with a great working team
recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 20, 2016
Recruiting candidates has its pros and cons but management helps in every way they can. You learn something new everyday working with the company. You also learn specific roles outside of being a recruiter. Its a real eye opener as a beginner in the recruitment field.
Pros
Great Work Team
Cons
Low Salary
Productive and fulfulling workplace
CONSULTANT / RESEARCHER / TECHNICAL WRITER (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMarch 29, 2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with Global Dynamics, particularly given the nature of the work I have been tasked with, as it dovetails rather well with my previous working experience.

While, to this point, it has been a volunteer, at-will position, I thoroughly enjoy the work, as it not only challenges me, but also stimulates me, allowing for outside-the-box thinking -- an area where I feel I thrive and excel.

The most difficult and also most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that it is often unpredictable, allowing for new challenges on a routine basis.

Want to know more about Global Dynamics?

Ask a question