Global Elite Group Employee Reviews in United States

Not a good place to work.
PT - Security Agent (Former Employee) –  JFK - New YorkSeptember 13, 2015
This is a HORRIBLE place to work for. They treat you like you are garbage- there is literally a 100% turnover each and every monoth.

They don't care about you - they treat cattle better than people.

If you must work there, ONLY do it for a VERY short period of time.
Pros
Cons
Good
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 24, 2015
it was a good company and it still is a good company to work for, it was a good experience for because I get to work around planes and I get to work with a group of nice employees.
Great Company to work for
Spec Ops Agent (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYMay 6, 2015
Global Elite Group is a great place to work. It has a great work atmosphere, employees, Supervisors are great and you get to work some great jobs and events

I have been working with the company since 2011 and have worked some jobs that I would have never seen myself doing. From event security, VIP movements to Aviation Security, they have done it all.

My colleagues are the best around, most of them prior law enforcement and military. You meet a lot of great people and gain a lot of connections.

They also have great hours and treat their employees right.
Great Place
Accounting Dept (Current Employee) –  Garden CityJune 24, 2015
Current employee- Great place to work. Positive office atmosphere.
Great place to learn about teamwork & working as part of a group.
Coworkers become your second family.
Management genuinely cares about you and do their part to ensure your success.
Productive and fun work environment
Office (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYMay 6, 2015
Positive office atmosphere.
Great place to learn about teamwork & working as part of a group.
Coworkers become your second family.
Management genuinely cares about you and do their part to ensure your success.
Job
Employee (Current Employee) –  Garden City NYMay 6, 2015
Global is a great company to work for. All of the managers are very helpful, when there is a problem. It is a great security company to work for with advancements to move up.
This is not a fun place
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYDecember 27, 2012
Please do not go to this company for a security guard job at the airport, you will not have a life because you are there all the time. There is no straight eight hrs shift, you can not get a chance to go to the bathroom which I was fired for that and you do not have a chance to eat. My name was slander all over the airport by a supervisor saying that I would be arrested when I get back from my trip that my son and daughter in law paid for. The company said that if they find out that someone is slandering you they will be terminated but that is a lie, they will take the Duty Manager and Supervisor word over yours and be on their side even if they are wrong; you do not have a chance with them. They make you pay for your uniform, they have split shift and you will be there all day, there is no union and no benefit, they make you sign a paper for a rules and policy book but you do not get one it is in the office.
Cons
no breaks
Worst work place ever.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  JFKFebruary 27, 2014
You're stuck around low educated, some don't even have an education. They all complain about long hours and low pay. What do you expect if you failed in life? Management is okay, they always want 100% but never give 100% back. J
Cons
old and failed in life co workers, low pay
Don't work here!
P/T Security (Former Employee) –  JFK Jamaica, NYFebruary 19, 2013
This company is most likely the worst company to work for. They abuse you, don't give you ay benefits, make you work for every holiday without paying overtime. They don't let you use the bathroom, and rarely give you lunch breaks. The duty managers are the rudest people you'll ever meet. They show no sign of respect and write you up for the most ridiculous reason. They never send your schedule on time so by the time you recieve it, you already miss your shift, then get written up. The managers and supervisors lie about everything. They tell you that they become flexible with your school schedule but in reality, they don't care one bit about your education and they WILL tell that to your face. Vacation? Forget about that! They'll write you up just for going on vacation. Called in sick? Another write up. Family emergency? Yeah, expect another write up. They're scams, liars, and the worst company ever. A 45 minute plane search takes this company 15 minutes to cmplete. I'd be worried if I were a passenger. DON'T WORK HERE!
Productive and fun work place.
Special Ops Agent (Current Employee) –  Garden city, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Working as TSA for private charters at airports / stadiums. I learned how to keep areas safe and secure. Awesome teamwork!
Great Place to Work
Spec Ops Agent (Current Employee) –  East Garden City, NYJanuary 15, 2015
I love to work there. I find it interesting and theres always something new that you can learn each time you work there
na
Special Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2014
Great place to work and they treat they employees well. I would recommend anyone in college to work with them because of the flexible hours.
Fun and Productive Workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Masspequa, NYApril 22, 2014
Interesting workplace giving the opportunity to learn from law enforcement in the field.