Global Elite Group

Global Elite Group United States Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place.
Special Ops Agent (Current Employee), Garden city, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Working as TSA for private charters at airports / stadiums. I learned how to keep areas safe and secure. Awesome teamwork!
Fun and Productive Workplace
Intern (Former Employee), Masspequa, NYApril 22, 2014
Interesting workplace giving the opportunity to learn from law enforcement in the field.
Worst work place ever.
Supervisor (Former Employee), JFKFebruary 27, 2014
Cons: old and failed in life co workers, low pay
You're stuck around low educated, some don't even have an education. They all complain about long hours and low pay. What do you expect if you failed in life? Management is okay, they always want 100% but never give 100% back. J
na
Special Operations Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2014
Great place to work and they treat they employees well. I would recommend anyone in college to work with them because of the flexible hours.
DON'T WORK HERE!
P/T Security (Former Employee), JFK Jamaica, NYFebruary 19, 2013
This company is most likely the worst company to work for. They abuse you, don't give you ay benefits, make you work for every holiday without paying overtime. They don't let you use the bathroom, and rarely give you lunch breaks. The duty managers are the rudest people you'll ever meet. They show no sign of respect and write you up for the most ridiculous reason. They never send your schedule on time so by the time you recieve it, you already miss your shift, then get written up. The managers and supervisors lie about everything. They tell you that they become flexible with your school schedule but in reality, they don't care one bit about your education and they WILL tell that to your face. Vacation? Forget about that! They'll write you up just for going on vacation. Called in sick? Another write up. Family emergency? Yeah, expect another write up. They're scams, liars, and the worst company ever. A 45 minute plane search takes this company 15 minutes to cmplete. I'd be worried if I were a passenger. DON'T WORK HERE!
This is not a fun place
Security Guard (Former Employee), Garden City, NYDecember 27, 2012
Cons: no breaks
Please do not go to this company for a security guard job at the airport, you will not have a life because you are there all the time. There is no straight eight hrs shift, you can not get a chance to go to the bathroom which I was fired for that and you do not have a chance to eat. My name was slander all over the airport by a supervisor saying that I would be arrested when I get back from my trip that my son and daughter in law paid for. The company said that if they find out that someone is slandering you they will be terminated but that is a lie, they will take the Duty Manager and Supervisor word over yours and be on their side even if they are wrong; you do not have a chance with them. They make you pay for your uniform, they have split shift and you will be there all day, there is no union and no benefit, they make you sign a paper for a rules and policy book but you do not get one it is in the office.