Global Employment Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Drywall assistant to the head of company
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 10, 2016
I got to go on many sites and learn how to install drywall, sand and patch holes, texturize, and utilize blueprints. This really helped me out alot with math, figures, angles, and details.
Laid back and yet productive environment to work in.
Freelance Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2015
While there, I learned to prioritize my work load in a minimal amount of time. Enhance my multi-tasking, and language skills at a daily basis.
Pros
Everyone is very respectful and cordial to one another.
Cons
Unable to find employment regularly for many.
short work
Data Entry Clerk and Angel Food clerk (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GANovember 3, 2015
It was a temporary job at the different time.

1. An employee from Global office sent me to work at office as I worked on data entry for like 3 to 5 days.

2. An employee from Global office sent me to work at Angel Food for one month or something like that. I put the frozen meats and food cans in the boxes before they shipped by the trucks.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
temporary job, lack of fun
Laid back environment to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 14, 2015
Since we worked for malls around the area it got busy mostly during the weekends. We just had to maintain the cleanness of the entire mall. Management was great. Very helpful and responded right away with answers. The people I had to work with were also very helpful. The hours could be long but it was well worth it.
Team Player
Life & Retirement Imaging Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 18, 2015
GES is a company that strives for success! They provided me with the opportunity to work for a regrettable organizations. Handling mortgage data entry, invoices, management as well as development and growth within the company.
They have provided excellent resources and positions.
Administrative/Reception (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2015
Working with this agency has found me several wonderful positions. Even if temporary for some, through the agency I met many fantastic characters who helped me expand my abilities and grow as an employee.
Fun work place with pool tables
Call center specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 16, 2015
1- A typical day at work is : Coaching ,developing and managing staff
2 - Learned that patience is a virtue
3 - Management is very dedicated to helping work flow and consistency.
4- My co- workers are some of the most loyal and dedicated employees.
5 - The hardest part of the job is when the system goes down unexpectedly.
6 - The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing we worked our hardest to service the customers.
Pros
Parties, Encentives
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare
Great Company
National Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAAugust 3, 2015
National staffing agency specializing in professional services creating a new identity in the Richmond area market. Amazing team and leadership that's making its presence known across the metro area.
Environment of the Workplace
Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 31, 2015
I worked in an extremely cold building and they wanted quick not accurate work. While filing i found several miss filed forms.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
poor mangement
I have nothing good to say about this staffing agency.
Administrative Support- Short-term assignment (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 21, 2015
They called me for a two day temp assignment back in 2013. After that I called to see if I they had some assignments for me. I saw job announcements posted on various job board: CareerBuilder, Indeed.com and other sites. When I called or checked to see if I could possibly work on one of those assignments; I never received anything from them. They only needed me for a 2 day assignment. The assignment was to sit in as a filler for a health seminar.
Pros
They will answer if you call or email them.
Cons
You may get to work through them - I didn't.

Comment – June 12, 2015

We encourage you to visit and apply via our job board at https://www.gesnetwork.com/job-seekers where you can sign up to receive alerts on new jobs. We’re always looking for the best and most qualified candidates. Thank you for your interesting in Global Employment Solutions.

Contract job on temporary basis
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 1, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was praying with callers upon their request. I felt as if I was truly making a difference. I worked in a Christian atmosphere and the clients respected and seem to appreciate me.
A typical night/day was answering incoming calls, answering their questions regarding the Sharathon, entering their sensitive information and completing each call within the designated allotted time.
What I learned was the importance of trust.
The Global management was just your typical contract/temp service management. They were there to fill the client's request for temporary employees.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers in a fast pace environment. I enjoyed the opportunity to meet some of them during breaks. The ones I got to know were very kind.
The hardest part of the job was doing my best to satisfy a somewhat fickle client.
Pros
Good client, was paid every week, short-term assignment
Cons
no health benefits, fickled client, short breaks, time sensitive calls
hard work but a great environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 6, 2015
There was long days of hard work but I enjoyed every minute of it. I couldn't wait to get to work and I couldn't wait to get off. For me it was well balanced for me professionally and personally and I had a blast doing the job.
Pros
Being a part of a team.
Cons
Long days.
Recruiting people for our different production clients and verifing their legal documentations.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNNovember 22, 2014
I really enjoyed working for this company. I loved helping out people getting a job but the economy was so slow that they had to let me go.
Pros
had the ability to meet lots of different culture and helped them out.
Cons
this company did not offered any health insurance or any benefits.
Productive and Positive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 20, 2013
My typical workday consists of various administrative tasks usually working with many different people from many different organizations and different educational backgrounds, which is something that I love and find challenging.. What I like the most about my job is the atmosphere. The people are wonderful to work with and what I do gives me a feeling that I am a part of something bigger than myself.
Pros
environment
Cons
traffic
Contract positions are great
BILLING ANALYST- ST AEROSPACE SAN ANTONIO (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 19, 2013
The position I am currently in is at the STAAerospace. Love this position as a Billing Analyst but there are downsides to working for an Aerospace.

I have great responsibilities working with the Project Managers over the aircrafts we maintain. The people are ok and I work on my own most of the time. All in all it's a good company to work for.
Pros
hours
Cons
contract only
Friendly, comfortable atmosphere room for growth
Stock Transfer Company (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 10, 2012
Customer Service Representative – Stock Transfer Company –
Managed inbound calls, satisfied call backs for several Fortune 500 companies, providing account information on stock purchases, and daily stock prices. Provided online-internet access for clients. Managed team and division.
Pros
career advancement
Cons
none- great company
Assurant had ups and downs
Chase Bank Loss Draft Associate (Former Employee) –  Duluth GAApril 12, 2013
I worked at Assurant through a staffing company called Global Employment Solutions. It started out great, but as the demand was depleted head began to role in this once friendly atmosphere. Once Assurant let me 80% of the temps in the building there was no work from Global Employment Solutions
Pros
fast way in!
Cons
faster way out!
Processing hazardous insurance for customers
Hazardous Insurance Processing Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, gaOctober 18, 2013
Good company to work for, learned a lot about insurance policies and procedures, lots of support from team members and supervisors, people got along well with one another and there was no conflict of interest while being there.
Pros
free holiday dinners
Cons
short lunches and breaks
its very fast pace and good production and quality products
Lead Quality at flextronics (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 26, 2013
a typical day as quality lead i have make sure that my lines are set up for the product they are going to run and that I have the people to run the lineand that they are also doing what they are sapposed to be doing is checking that the product is good to send to our custumor
Close-knitted team environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 14, 2013
The branch I work at is small, and I work mainly with another recruiter and an account manager. Together the three of us manage our client base and place candidates at temporary positions. The office environment allows us to work closely together, manage certain tasks on our own, and utilize each others' strengths.

Global Employment Solutions Reviews by Location