Global Employment Solutions

Global Employment Solutions Employer Reviews

Wonderful Employment Agency
Call Center Professional (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Great experience. My recruiter was very personable, helpful and friendly. I was hired on full time by AIG through this agency. Transition was easy thanks to my recruiter.
Doesn't pay enough
SANITATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJanuary 13, 2015
It is a staffing agency that doesn't have much room for growth.
Recruiting people for our different production clients and verifing their legal documentations.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Rochester, MNNovember 22, 2014
Pros: had the ability to meet lots of different culture and helped them out.
Cons: this company did not offered any health insurance or any benefits.
I really enjoyed working for this company. I loved helping out people getting a job but the economy was so slow that they had to let me go.
Great temp agency
Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
Pros: nice work environments
Cons: temp jobs
I really liked the assignments i was sent on. The people i worked with were always friendly and working as a receptionist was something i really enjoyed doing.
Productive Workplace
Warehouse / Stock Clerk (Current Employee), Norcross, GAAugust 5, 2014
Good People Great Enviroments. Build Work Ethic and learn how To be well at what you do
Global
Professional Support Staff (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 9, 2014
Pros: jobs are 9-5 nice atmosphere
Cons: more consitent assignements
Very professional, treats temp workers like key members of a team, good clean respectable office work
Global was not bad - S.T. Aerospace NIGHTMARE!
Aircraft Records Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 6, 2014
Pros: no pros - if you like early shifts? 6am - no traffic
Cons: everything "cons" - nasty people, nasty bathrooms, low class trash!
Global treated me decent; It was quick & easy to get hired there.
The recruiting staff made it simple & easy. They give you the drug
test on the spot, at the facility, which made it easy, didn't have to drive to any clinic. Once hired to work for S.T. Aerospace, then the nightmare began. I liked the job itself, auditing the paperwork in the Records Department, but the supervisor was very moody and very mean at times, and the employees/co-workers were a bunch of weirdo's. It was obvious they did not want me there, or any "new" person. Apparently, I lasted the longest out of all the new people.
I was constantly harassed & humiliated by co-workers. I think they put a couple of screws in my tires, which were discovered on a regular check up. Thank God I had nitrogen tires, which protect you from flats. Then the main girl who was harassing me, put some kind of dish soap in my coffee to make me sick to my stomach, so I would get sick & have to go home. I almost got sick at work, but managed to get through. I complained to the supervisor a couple of times, but she didn't do much. I should of been complaining to global instead.
A couple of the girls would talk about the most disgusting things you could imagine, which would also make you want to puke.
They were both totally perverted, & disgusting to look at, on top of that. I could not take it anymore, & when I was about to quit, they let me go, which was probably a "blessing". Don't ever work for S.T. Aerospace. They are the most "ghetto", "trashiest", most "disgusting" , "nasty" place you will ever work in your life!
And the men were even worse, even more "ghetto", at least 100 times nastier! UGH! Just say "NO", collect your $200, and go
straight to jail, on any day, before going to work there! (Monopoly!)
Porductive in overall customer service
Customer Service/Call Center - Temporary (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 20, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: no benefits
My experience with Gobal Employment Solutions has been a great and learning experience. I was able to provide my customer service and telecommunication skills to the company for sales and production
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: downtown location
Cons: schedule
The call center is always busy. I learned about the various medical supplements. Management was great, I loved my co-workers, the hardest things to deal with were the hours, the most enjoyable part of my job was making life-long friends
Loved working here!
Recruiter (Former Employee), Buford, GADecember 27, 2013
At Global I started as a receptionist, I worked my way up to becoming a recruiter and then and onsite manager. I was also fortunate enough to go around the different office that were opening up to help the new recruiters to train.
Productive and Positive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Rockville, MDNovember 20, 2013
Pros: environment
Cons: traffic
My typical workday consists of various administrative tasks usually working with many different people from many different organizations and different educational backgrounds, which is something that I love and find challenging.. What I like the most about my job is the atmosphere. The people are wonderful to work with and what I do gives me a feeling that I am a part of something bigger than myself.
Processing hazardous insurance for customers
Hazardous Insurance Processing Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, gaOctober 18, 2013
Pros: free holiday dinners
Cons: short lunches and breaks
Good company to work for, learned a lot about insurance policies and procedures, lots of support from team members and supervisors, people got along well with one another and there was no conflict of interest while being there.
Temporary boring job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: employed, meet new people, rest area, computer room
Cons: bad hours, temporary job, no benifits
I will get into work and get on the phone to schedule appointments for the patients. I would also verify dental codes for the doctors. I learned procedure codes and different dental codes. I had a brand new manager, he did not know much but he would help find the answer. I was new to the state of Georgia when I started this job. I only knew a few people from my training class. They was friendly. It was pretty basic not hard work. When you needed another department to take over the call the wait was always long and we could never just drop the call into the line without introducing the call. The wait was extremely long especially for someone who is upset about not receiving there refund. Just being employed was enjoyable. It was really gloomy working in there. When vendors came we would get free items, food,ect..
its very fast pace and good production and quality products
Lead Quality at flextronics (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 26, 2013
a typical day as quality lead i have make sure that my lines are set up for the product they are going to run and that I have the people to run the lineand that they are also doing what they are sapposed to be doing is checking that the product is good to send to our custumor
Contract positions are great
BILLING ANALYST- ST AEROSPACE SAN ANTONIO (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 19, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: contract only
The position I am currently in is at the STAAerospace. Love this position as a Billing Analyst but there are downsides to working for an Aerospace.

I have great responsibilities working with the Project Managers over the aircrafts we maintain. The people are ok and I work on my own most of the time. All in all it's a good company to work for.
Very productive and friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 3, 2013
This was a very busy environment. I learned how insurance policies worked. The management team there was great. Everyone including my co-workers always kept everyone positive and motivated. There were no hard parts about the job. I loved everything.
Close-knitted team environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 14, 2013
The branch I work at is small, and I work mainly with another recruiter and an account manager. Together the three of us manage our client base and place candidates at temporary positions. The office environment allows us to work closely together, manage certain tasks on our own, and utilize each others' strengths.
Assurant had ups and downs
Chase Bank Loss Draft Associate (Former Employee), Duluth GAApril 12, 2013
Pros: fast way in!
Cons: faster way out!
I worked at Assurant through a staffing company called Global Employment Solutions. It started out great, but as the demand was depleted head began to role in this once friendly atmosphere. Once Assurant let me 80% of the temps in the building there was no work from Global Employment Solutions
Nice variety of positions and locations to choose from.
Temporary to Permanent Employment (Former Employee), Valhalla, NYMarch 17, 2013
Pros: variety of jobs, locations.
Cons: not permanent work.
Today's economy demands versatility. You have to be ready to adapt to several types of jobs. The best way to achieve that is through the use of a temporary agency.
Dock Auditor
Dock Auditor (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 3, 2013
Prepare work-papers and checklists for audit fieldwork in conjunction shipping / receiving. Verify compliance with policies and procedures on all inventory shipped and received. Ensure all orders are complete, properly packed and shipped on time

About Global Employment Solutions

Global Employment Solutions is a leading provider of professional staffing services. • IT Staffing and Consulting • – Read more