Global Employment Solutions

Global Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Company
National Recruiter (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAAugust 3, 2015
National staffing agency specializing in professional services creating a new identity in the Richmond area market. Amazing team and leadership that's making its presence known across the metro area.
Contract job on temporary basis
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 1, 2015
Pros: Good client, was paid every week, short-term assignment
Cons: no health benefits, fickled client, short breaks, time sensitive calls
The most enjoyable part of the job was praying with callers upon their request. I felt as if I was truly making a difference. I worked in a Christian atmosphere and the clients respected and seem to appreciate me.
A typical night/day was answering incoming calls, answering their questions regarding the Sharathon, entering their sensitive information and completing each call within the designated allotted time.
What I learned was the importance of trust.
The Global management was just your typical contract/temp service management. They were there to fill the client's request for temporary employees.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers in a fast pace environment. I enjoyed the opportunity to meet some of them during breaks. The ones I got to know were very kind.
The hardest part of the job was doing my best to satisfy a somewhat fickle client.
Fun work place with pool tables
Call center specialist (Former Employee), Duluth, GAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Parties, Encentives
Cons: Short breaks, healthcare
1- A typical day at work is : Coaching ,developing and managing staff
2 - Learned that patience is a virtue
3 - Management is very dedicated to helping work flow and consistency.
4- My co- workers are some of the most loyal and dedicated employees.
5 - The hardest part of the job is when the system goes down unexpectedly.
6 - The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing we worked our hardest to service the customers.
hard work but a great environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 6, 2015
Pros: Being a part of a team.
Cons: Long days.
There was long days of hard work but I enjoyed every minute of it. I couldn't wait to get to work and I couldn't wait to get off. For me it was well balanced for me professionally and personally and I had a blast doing the job.
Nice place to work for people that enjoy supervising themselves.
Stacker (Current Employee), Stone Mountain, GAMarch 20, 2015
Thermo pac is a faced paces environment and a nice place to work for people that enjoy supervising themselves most of the time.
Wonderful Employment Agency
Call Center Professional (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Great experience. My recruiter was very personable, helpful and friendly. I was hired on full time by AIG through this agency. Transition was easy thanks to my recruiter.
Doesn't pay enough
SANITATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJanuary 13, 2015
It is a staffing agency that doesn't have much room for growth.
Recruiting people for our different production clients and verifing their legal documentations.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Rochester, MNNovember 22, 2014
Pros: had the ability to meet lots of different culture and helped them out.
Cons: this company did not offered any health insurance or any benefits.
I really enjoyed working for this company. I loved helping out people getting a job but the economy was so slow that they had to let me go.
Great temp agency
Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
Pros: nice work environments
Cons: temp jobs
I really liked the assignments i was sent on. The people i worked with were always friendly and working as a receptionist was something i really enjoyed doing.
Productive Workplace
Warehouse / Stock Clerk (Current Employee), Norcross, GAAugust 5, 2014
Good People Great Enviroments. Build Work Ethic and learn how To be well at what you do
Global
Professional Support Staff (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 9, 2014
Pros: jobs are 9-5 nice atmosphere
Cons: more consitent assignements
Very professional, treats temp workers like key members of a team, good clean respectable office work
Global was not bad - S.T. Aerospace NIGHTMARE!
Aircraft Records Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 6, 2014
Pros: no pros - if you like early shifts? 6am - no traffic
Cons: everything "cons" - nasty people, nasty bathrooms, low class trash!
Global treated me decent; It was quick & easy to get hired there.
The recruiting staff made it simple & easy. They give you the drug
test on the spot, at the facility, which made it easy, didn't have to drive to any clinic. Once hired to work for S.T. Aerospace, then the nightmare began. I liked the job itself, auditing the paperwork in the Records Department, but the supervisor was very moody and very mean at times, and the employees/co-workers were a bunch of weirdo's. It was obvious they did not want me there, or any "new" person. Apparently, I lasted the longest out of all the new people.
I was constantly harassed & humiliated by co-workers. I think they put a couple of screws in my tires, which were discovered on a regular check up. Thank God I had nitrogen tires, which protect you from flats. Then the main girl who was harassing me, put some kind of dish soap in my coffee to make me sick to my stomach, so I would get sick & have to go home. I almost got sick at work, but managed to get through. I complained to the supervisor a couple of times, but she didn't do much. I should of been complaining to global instead.
A couple of the girls would talk about the most disgusting things you could imagine, which would also make you want to puke.
They were both totally perverted, & disgusting to look at, on top of that. I could not take it anymore, & when I was about to quit, they let me go, which was probably a "blessing". Don't ever work for S.T. Aerospace. They are the most "ghetto", "trashiest", most "disgusting" , "nasty" place you will ever work in your life!
And the men were even worse, even more "ghetto", at least 100 times nastier! UGH! Just say "NO", collect your $200, and go
straight to jail, on any day, before going to work there! (Monopoly!)
Porductive in overall customer service
Customer Service/Call Center - Temporary (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 20, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: no benefits
My experience with Gobal Employment Solutions has been a great and learning experience. I was able to provide my customer service and telecommunication skills to the company for sales and production
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: downtown location
Cons: schedule
The call center is always busy. I learned about the various medical supplements. Management was great, I loved my co-workers, the hardest things to deal with were the hours, the most enjoyable part of my job was making life-long friends
Loved working here!
Recruiter (Former Employee), Buford, GADecember 27, 2013
At Global I started as a receptionist, I worked my way up to becoming a recruiter and then and onsite manager. I was also fortunate enough to go around the different office that were opening up to help the new recruiters to train.
Productive and Positive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Rockville, MDNovember 20, 2013
Pros: environment
Cons: traffic
My typical workday consists of various administrative tasks usually working with many different people from many different organizations and different educational backgrounds, which is something that I love and find challenging.. What I like the most about my job is the atmosphere. The people are wonderful to work with and what I do gives me a feeling that I am a part of something bigger than myself.
Processing hazardous insurance for customers
Hazardous Insurance Processing Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, gaOctober 18, 2013
Pros: free holiday dinners
Cons: short lunches and breaks
Good company to work for, learned a lot about insurance policies and procedures, lots of support from team members and supervisors, people got along well with one another and there was no conflict of interest while being there.
Temporary boring job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: employed, meet new people, rest area, computer room
Cons: bad hours, temporary job, no benifits
I will get into work and get on the phone to schedule appointments for the patients. I would also verify dental codes for the doctors. I learned procedure codes and different dental codes. I had a brand new manager, he did not know much but he would help find the answer. I was new to the state of Georgia when I started this job. I only knew a few people from my training class. They was friendly. It was pretty basic not hard work. When you needed another department to take over the call the wait was always long and we could never just drop the call into the line without introducing the call. The wait was extremely long especially for someone who is upset about not receiving there refund. Just being employed was enjoyable. It was really gloomy working in there. When vendors came we would get free items, food,ect..
its very fast pace and good production and quality products
Lead Quality at flextronics (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 26, 2013
a typical day as quality lead i have make sure that my lines are set up for the product they are going to run and that I have the people to run the lineand that they are also doing what they are sapposed to be doing is checking that the product is good to send to our custumor
Contract positions are great
BILLING ANALYST- ST AEROSPACE SAN ANTONIO (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 19, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: contract only
The position I am currently in is at the STAAerospace. Love this position as a Billing Analyst but there are downsides to working for an Aerospace.

I have great responsibilities working with the Project Managers over the aircrafts we maintain. The people are ok and I work on my own most of the time. All in all it's a good company to work for.
Headquarters