Global Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

Working for GES
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2017
They will help you find work, good benefits. There also will check in with you and your employer, if you are doing contract work. but overall it is a good company.
Global Employment Solutions is a good temp service to work for
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 1, 2017
Global put me to work asap. I went temp to perm within 90 days. I completed my application, interviewed and started working within 2 weeks. No drug test and background checks only go back 5 years. Very professional & courteous staff. If Global Employment Solutions ever needs a recruiter I'm there asap. Thank you!
Pros
Temp to perm, weekly pay
Cons
Low hourly rate ($10)
Great atmosphere
Production Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAJuly 19, 2017
Great environment , people friendly , fun , relaxed atmosphere !! Pay is horrible but flexibility is tremendous.. The company does offer a benefit package , but it is far too expensive for the coverage that is provided.. I have had an overall good experience , learning more and meeting decent , like minded individuals that wants to succeed in life and fulfill their goals and dreams !! Good Company , better people ! I would definitely recommend the Company , due to the people and the environment..
Pros
People
Cons
NO benefits, not enough pay
G.E.S pa
Packing (Former Employee) –  Harleysville, PAJune 26, 2017
This job is extremely repetitive and the employment agency keeps most of your salary making this job not worth the time. you can work at some of the locations for months and still be let go. You Work 5 hours straight to get 15 minutes of break time. there are zero benefits and no communication. they put you on a assignment and you do the same thing day in and day out for months on end. a typical work day consists of standing all day putting things in box and repeat all day.
Sales
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 21, 2017
I enjoyed Global Employment Solutions, and my manger was extremely nice. I thrived there, but need up deciding that I wanted to go in to teaching. That is when I went to Oxford Seminars to get my TEFL.
not the best staffing agencies to work for
mail clerck (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAJune 19, 2017
usually have job the pay minimum wages which u cant survive on. hours are bad. lunch break is to short this type of work manager dont talk to its employees
Pros
Cons
nt enough pay to work for
Repetitive and stressful.
Order Processing Agent (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 12, 2017
It's a very easy straightforward job however it can be extremely repetitive and stressful dealing with clients over the phone. However the supervisors and environment of the actual call center is very chill and relaxed.
No vacations - only 5 days of sick leave
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCMay 31, 2017
I've been working with this agency for almost a year now. Their health insurance is a joke. They keep around 46.5 % of the whole salary, gives you 5 days of sick leave, out of which you can only have 2 consecutive. After the 3rd day, you have to justify a major cause; and the worse: NO VACATION TIME. They only care about you making money for them.
Pros
Assignments in large organizations/companies
Cons
No vacations, Not benefits, Keep 46% of the salary
Do not work here.
Humana Customer Care Representative / Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAMay 14, 2017
The don't give any real help with finding jobs. My last assignment refused to work with them anymore since they were rude and nasty. They screwed up my pay several times and blamed it on the people a the work assignment. I saw several emails that the company sent for my time sheet, but they still claimed they didn't get it. Messed my pay up 3 weeks in a row.
okaay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2017
I guess everyone has to do their jobs, but I am a strong believer in telling the truth and just simply honest. I may have felt a little misguide with this company or maybe just the individuals that I've dealt with. Over they will make sure they will get you placed some where else just make sure you ask detail questions, joking. Good Luck!
Pros
im not really to sure there were any beside the pay check, but people actually work for their money so maybe that does count much.
Wouldn't suggest to anyone.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 10, 2017
They only do hiring for ameriqual they claim they don't hire felons anymore so I got denied the job went back a few weeks my application wasn't even on file.
Business Development Exec
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 9, 2017
Management was tough, they micromanaged the heck out of you and I got a two day computer training course and then thrown into the mix without being properly advised. given quotas to meet without any explanations the average work life was 6months they do not work on retention.
The most enjoyable part was working with some great recruiters and the sales side, I LOVE working with people and I love the hunt of new business..
Pros
gave us a laptop
Cons
micro managed
Temporary Agency with great job placement
Customer Service Associate II, Support (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 4, 2017
Global Employment Solutions was the employment agency that referred me Recall Corporation. My ratings relate to the agency so I'm not able to speak to the exact work environment there. I can say they placed me appropriately in a position that was perfect for me. I was employed within 1 week of my first interview with them at Recall Corporation and I was very pleased with their process and my job.
Horriable experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAMay 3, 2017
They did not get the correct job description right and when I arrived to the assignment the job and hours were totally different!!
Mt direct deposit did not go thru right away and I had to pick up my check.
The assignment was so bad I quit after six days, they reposted the position a week later as a Front Desk Coordinator.
What a waste of time!!
Use Caution!!
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
The pay is too low and their clients are rude
Worst place I worked
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 29, 2017
Didn't like my boss. He rubbed my the wrong way. Prob because I'm a young minority female. I didn't feel valued or appreciated for the work I did. Don't work here.
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
too many that my head hurts
Worse Job
Human Resources Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 25, 2017
This job was more like almost telemarketing rather than recruiting. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. The company may be a good company but it is very mismanaged.
Great place to work it's just a temp very company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  900 convention centerApril 2, 2017
Always under staff But it is a good temp the staff is very nice and you get to learn different things while working at the convention center the only thing is that they have work sometimes and I'm looking for something more permanent
Pros
Free food
Very helpful people
Temp Positions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 25, 2017
It's been great so far working at Global Employment Solutions. My recruiter is trying to real hard to land me a full time job. In the meantime I've been working temporary jobs and I feel hopeful about my future.
Great employment agency
Contract Employee at NYU (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
Global Employment Solutions offered great opportunities to work at NYU and made sure I was a good fit for the contract jobs that I had. Their staff are phenomenal and very helpful.
Pros
Great staff and jobs offered
Cons
the health benefits were not great when I started there
Not honest
Contract Employment - Part time (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 12, 2017
They are not honest with their employees. Was told a position was temp to perm. After working at a company found out it would never be permanent.
They would not find another placement for me because I was already at a job.
Pros
Cons
Cannot trust what they say

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Employment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8