10am-2pm - Must have strong receptionist/switchboard experience-
Must have strong switchboard/receptionist experience to handle heavy phone trafic- pleasant telephone voice- able to perform in a fast paced enviroment.
- Professionally answers multi- line telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mail, when associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the companies’ location, company fax number and other related information. ( Ensuring that no confidential information is provided)
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance
- Knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Punctuality a must
Indeed - 14 months ago