Global Harvest Foods Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Working for Global Harvest Foods you have the opportunity to learn everyday.
Office, Grain, and Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Akron, COSeptember 8, 2013
At Global Harvest Foods we manufacture and ship out product. Every day we have production, shipping and receiving to deal with. Over the years that I have been a part of the GHFoods team I have learned many different areas of the company, from AP/AR, inventory, production scheduling, receiving, shipping, quality control, safety, HACCP, BRC, OSHA regulations and being compliant, purchasing, and HR to name a few. My co-workers are just as committed to their job as I am, this makes it easier to work toward common goals. The hardest part of my job is dealing with commodity prices and working toward getting the best prices so we can pass the savings on to our customers. The best part of my job is planning employee appreciation events.
Corporate image and attitude
JR Buyer (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 17, 2013
My position includes managing all packaging requirements as well as all the card board case requirements for 5 plant across the united states. I manage the vendors for 4 different types of packing construction, the floor stock programs, blanket POs and the continuing art and construction updates for the packaging as desired by the customer.
A day at global harvest foods
Production/Warehouse team member (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 26, 2012
worked 6 am to 4 pm 4 days a week 10 dollars an hour starting off great managers and employees very hard working environment. great job for those who love to push them selves and learn something new.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long tough days