Physical Therapist Assistant/ Part Time
EXPERIENCE “MAKING A DIFFERENCE, ONE PATIENT AT A TIME”
at Global Healthcare Services Group, LLC. Our Industry leading upscale SNF’s offer IN-HOUSE Comprehensive Rehabilitation Programs 7 days a week. Each facility has a spacious state of the art rehab gym and ADL suite. The rehabilitation team is led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation with dedicated and experienced clinicians. Each Rehab Department utilizes Rehab Optima billing and documentation software to assist therapists with daily efficiency where quality care remains the primary focus of each therapist.
Our Regional Director of Rehab and Regional Staffing Coordinator helps support the rehab department with operations, clinical services, mentorship, development, compliance and recruitment.
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Professional State Licensure/Eligibility
- LTC/SNF Experience Preferred
- Professional Appearance and Attitude
- Customer Service Oriented
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Responsible for evaluations and treatment of patients
- Document patient care
MAKE THE DECISION TODAY, FOR A BETTER TOMORROW:
- One Location/No Daily Travel
- Excellent Physical Therapist Assistant Rates and Benefits Package
- SIGN ON BONUS and RELCOATION PACKAGE Available
- On Line Continuing Education/Licensure Reimbursement
- New Grads Welcome/Sponsorship Available
Regional Staffing Coordinator