Global Information Systems Employee Reviews

do not work here
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2017
This company was a telemarketing job. The pay was decent but the job was not what i expected. I would not recommend this job to anybody unless they just need quick money.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
not a good environment to work in
Nice people
Quality Assurance Editor (Former Employee) –  Worked at home.January 10, 2017
Nice people to work with.
Layoffs
No raise in the 6 years I was there.
The last few months I was there they were requiring us to work weekends which I did not want to do.
Pros
Nice people to work with.
Cons
No raises, required us to work weekends. Lots of layoffs.
Must be the new trend?
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2016
It seems the lazy & unproductive employees who sleep on the job are getting bigger bonuses & annual raise. If you work too hard, you'll get nothing in return.
You're just a number, management doesn't care how great of a job you do.
Pros
Nothing really.
Cons
Too many to list
Productive Work Environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasSeptember 3, 2015
Small company with large company feel. Great opportunity for entry level workers to get there feet wet in the oil and gas industry.Ability to grow, learn and get adequate training that you can take with you everywhere ..
Unorganized Project
Records Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2013
Working at this place was very unprofessional, people quitting, just not a good place to work, you do more than what you were hired to do, stressful job when you have no professional training, one positive thing were co-workers they encouraged you to hang in there and stay. You dread going to work everyday wishing you were working somewhere more professional with a organized project knowing what you are to do each day not changing every time you turn around. Bad manangement period.
Satisified
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KentuckyFebruary 12, 2013
The company services the natural gas industry, which is a rapdily growing sector. It's a fairly new company with good managment, young, intelligent, educated employees and opportunity for growth within the company.
Pros
good work environment, opportunity for advancement
Learning environment with great compensation
Records Specialist/ Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 31, 2012
Prior to working for Global Information Systems I didn't have any knowledge of the natural gas industry. By the end of my employment I had gained an above average understanding of the industry, the physical workings of the pipelines, and the importance of the work I was doing.
My job duties included reviewing records related to existing gas pipelines and preparing them to be reviewed by engineers to determine the maximum allowable operating pressure of each pipeline and ensuring the proper functionality of the pipeline.
I enjoyed the time I worked at Global, and if I return to Houston I would definitely return to the company.
Billing/ Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 1, 2012
Global is a growing company. The company itself has experienced great returns in 2011 and is looking to improve in 2012.