Global Information Systems Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive Work Environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasSeptember 3, 2015
Small company with large company feel. Great opportunity for entry level workers to get there feet wet in the oil and gas industry.Ability to grow, learn and get adequate training that you can take with you everywhere ..
fast paced enviroment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2013
it was ok it was a job I leaned some of the basic skills it takes to sell over the phone
Unorganized Project
Records Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2013
Working at this place was very unprofessional, people quitting, just not a good place to work, you do more than what you were hired to do, stressful job when you have no professional training, one positive thing were co-workers they encouraged you to hang in there and stay. You dread going to work everyday wishing you were working somewhere more professional with a organized project knowing what you are to do each day not changing every time you turn around. Bad manangement period.
Learning environment with great compensation
Records Specialist/ Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 31, 2012
Prior to working for Global Information Systems I didn't have any knowledge of the natural gas industry. By the end of my employment I had gained an above average understanding of the industry, the physical workings of the pipelines, and the importance of the work I was doing.
My job duties included reviewing records related to existing gas pipelines and preparing them to be reviewed by engineers to determine the maximum allowable operating pressure of each pipeline and ensuring the proper functionality of the pipeline.
I enjoyed the time I worked at Global, and if I return to Houston I would definitely return to the company.
Billing/ Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 1, 2012
Global is a growing company. The company itself has experienced great returns in 2011 and is looking to improve in 2012.

Global Information Systems Reviews by Location