Global Information Systems

Global Information Systems Employee Reviews

Unorganized Project
Records Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 1, 2013
Working at this place was very unprofessional, people quitting, just not a good place to work, you do more than what you were hired to do, stressful job when you have no professional training, one positive – more... thing were co-workers they encouraged you to hang in there and stay. You dread going to work everyday wishing you were working somewhere more professional with a organized project knowing what you are to do each day not changing every time you turn around. Bad manangement period. – less
Satisified
Analyst (Current Employee), Lexington, KentuckyFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: good work environment, opportunity for advancement
The company services the natural gas industry, which is a rapdily growing sector. It's a fairly new company with good managment, young, intelligent, educated employees and opportunity for growth within the company.
Learning environment with great compensation
Records Specialist/ Team Lead (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 31, 2012
Prior to working for Global Information Systems I didn't have any knowledge of the natural gas industry. By the end of my employment I had gained an above average understanding of the industry, the physical – more... workings of the pipelines, and the importance of the work I was doing.
My job duties included reviewing records related to existing gas pipelines and preparing them to be reviewed by engineers to determine the maximum allowable operating pressure of each pipeline and ensuring the proper functionality of the pipeline.
I enjoyed the time I worked at Global, and if I return to Houston I would definitely return to the company. – less
Billing/ Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Lexington, KYApril 1, 2012
Global is a growing company. The company itself has experienced great returns in 2011 and is looking to improve in 2012.

About Global Information Systems

GIS is a reputed provider of information technology and business continuity services and solutions since 1996. Our business focus – Read more