Work from Home office
- Provide day to day technical support, maintenance and troubleshooting for all Associates’ locations to include but not limited to printing, email, smart phone, anti-virus, spyware, firewall or any hardware, software or system issues that might arise.
- Provide day to day administration, technical support, maintenance and troubleshooting for all Associates’ servers including physical and virtual machines such as but not limited to Citrix, PBX, SonicWall/Firewall, Routers, Switches and cloud platform.
- Be extremely knowledgeable in all versions of Microsoft Access Database including building relationships, creating tables, queries, forms and reports. SQL programming is a plus but not required.
- Create and maintain procedures for configuration and/or reformatting of laptops
- Work with Director of IT in the design, development and implementation of computer systems.
- Manage email accounts including email settings and monitoring storage as well as daily monitoring of spam logs
- In conjunction with the Director of IT, will setup remote offices and when necessary format and rebuild equipment
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of information and materials (company and client information) acquired during the course of performing job duties.
- Attend company provided training, workshops and meetings.
- Be professional and respectful when communicating with all persons encountered during the course of performing job duties.
- Complete and submit all company required paperwork (i.e., time sheets, expense reports, credit card receipts) in the manner and timeframe requested.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for new business.
- Assist in testing and implementing new types of virtual business.
- Adhere to policies and guidelines.
- Perform by the Director of IT. other duties as assigned
3-5 Years of Practical experience
Superior communication skills including the ability to:
Engage in timely and effective written and verbal communications with a wide variety of personal styles
Organizational Skills and Time Management including the ability to
Identify and maintain priorities
Manage time so as to accomplish goals and objective
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Access and PowerPoint).
Knowledge of Citrix Virtual Sever and Client software preferred.
Knowledge of Cloud Computing preferred.
Knowledge of Apple products preferred.
Exceptional English writing and verbal communication skills.
Capacity to work well independently as well as on a team.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
At least one of the following certifications required:
MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
Key Success Factors
Thrives in a virtual team environment
Practices paying superior attention to detail
Superior problem solver
Ability to work across multiple time zones and relate to diverse cultures
Working in a virtual team environment
Working from a home office
Interfacing with people from around the world
Is a self-starter
Working with limited supervision in a virtual or office setting