Toledo-based opportunity whose primary charter is to analyze, write, and maintain computer applications in RPG / AS400 as well as Visual Basic. Must have thorough knowledge of and at least 6 years of practical application programming experience using RPG-ILE, CL, and VB.
- Plan, design, test, modify, and coordinate installation of complex systems
- Identify problems and anticipate potential problems with systems and clients
- Implement and troubleshoot complex programming changes and modifications
- Communicate effectively with customers, manufacturers, vendors, and corporate staff
Skills / Qualifications
- Must be proficient in both RPG and Visual Basic
- Experience in HTML, CSS, ASP, Java, SQL as well as healthcare industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of current technological developments and trends in area of expertise
- Adept at communicating technical information to non-technical personnel
- Attention to detail / commitment to accuracy
- Superior planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a “team” environment.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline
Indeed - 18 months ago