Global Response Corporation

Global Response Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Answered calls assisting customers and taking messages
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLMay 2, 2016
I enjoyed working at Global Response because of the friendly atmosphere and they are very helpful when assistance is needed.
Outstanding place
Brand Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gwinn, MIMay 2, 2016
The company itself down in Florida gets such good reviews by the local management where I was in Michigan, so I can only assume its the same. They provided full benefits to temp employees and let everyone of us know individually, that ever worked there, when there were any permanent positions opening up or the next seasonal one would be.
I dont know if it was just because everyone is nicer in Michigan, but everyone at Global was as nice as can be. Always offering to help and more importantly were humble enough to accept help from literally anyone.
Pros
Outstanding work environment, amazing people, hard working/caring management
Cons
Cant think of any
good for short time
Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 27, 2016
good for short time period quick pay. good management sometimes lazy but still good. fast pace but constantly seated. people are good to work with.
Great workplace
Brand Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 24, 2016
Call Center Environment
Multiple accounts throughout company
great upper management
Fun environment
Relaxed job
Casual weekends
fun easy going place hated to leave
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 10, 2016
pretty easy job, management and owners were very friendly, i had no problems while there, i moved out of state and hated leaving there if i move back to florida i definitely will be back
Mediocre at best
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLApril 9, 2016
Mediocre at best. Work environment is not hospitable for maximum productivity. Management seems to mix personal and professional tendencies when on the floor.
Racist, Unprofessional, Liars
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 1, 2016
Worst company ever to work for. The care nothing about you and the owners are racist. Overworked as I was working over 15 accounts. Underpaid, they wouldn't give me a raise or promotion even though I was going above and beyond. The have no loyalty to their employees
Fun place to work in
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMarch 27, 2016
The environment is very laid back and chilled... The calls are not stress full and it's not mandatory sales like most call centers and the pressure is not demanding. This is also a job that will let you go without any prior warning.
Pros
great staff
Cons
n/a
Very fun and productive workplace
National Geographic acct (Former Employee) –  Gwinn, MIMarch 17, 2016
A very quiet and clean place to work. Was fun and a friendly environment to work in. Would definitely work there again.Had a blast working here.
Very informative
Brand Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLMarch 2, 2016
Taking inbound calls for online orders and providing services for .products, very high call volume, hardest part of job is not being able to provided availability for when items would be restocked.

Want to know more about Global Response Corporation?

Ask a question
False Advertisement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 27, 2016
My understanding going in was that this was a full time permanent position. I had no reason to believe otherwise. I had never worked in a call center before and had no understanding of how it worked and I couldn't be more surprised. By 10:30 AM, they were putting names together to send people home when the calls slowed down. If I made 4 hours a day, that was a good day. I'm not a high school student living at home with my mother and working 4 hours on that pay did not pay my bills. There was so much favoritism and if you had friends in high places, your assignment lasted longer. There is no job security and its more like a temporary assignment to which you had no warning or clue when it would end or any future.
Cons
You got a 15 minute break for lunch
Productive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Global Response is a company where someone can easily gain customer service experience. They basically hire almost everyone that applies. Management used to be great, until Brand Central did a budget cut at the end of 2014, and assigned employees in management that had no idea what they were doing. Employees receive monthly bonuses if they have 100% attendance. They used to have monthly events (provide lunch for 5-10 employees who's QA was the highest) but then they stopped doing these events. Basically the job is good the first couple of months, but it starts to get repetitive after a while, and management does nothing to help create a fun and outgoing environment. You will see new faces every month because they're always letting people go and hiring newbies. I resigned after almost two years of working there. The pay is around $10-$11 for a CSR, whether you're bilingual or not. If the calls are slow, management won't hesitate to send employees home "slow", meaning leaving before your shift is over.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Low wage
Productive work place
Supervisor and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 22, 2016
friendly environment, proactive, energetic, fun environment. Learning experience and management is great. typical day at work is very lay back unless we are working during season. bathrooms have gotten better and always neat and clean. Cafeteria is getting better now. Lunch is not so expensive.
Pros
Health Benefits, Vacation, and sick/ personal time
Cons
Short break
Enjoyed my staff,very busy place
Customer Service/Interviewer French (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 21, 2016
Great learning experience, enjoyed my place of work everyday and love the fact I was able to express myself in a different language.(foreign language) French!
Pros
training french agents, gifts from the accounts
Cons
heavy call load
seasonal work good and lots of hours
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 21, 2016
this job is great for seasonal work, however they are open 24/7 and its hard to stay a full shift on the second and third shift. several different accounts you can work in order to stay busy
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
not alot of work to be done during pm shifts
A lot of accounts to work on
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 19, 2016
Too many bosses to report to and it seemed like nobody was on the the same page as far as what needed to be done. However, I did enjoy working there. Faced paced and there was always something that needed to be done. There were a lot of accounts that one could work on so it never was boring and the company did provide company parties and rewarded those that deserved the recognition,
Dealing with many people
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 3, 2016
I learned how to deal with difficult personalities both from callers as well as people within the company while maintaining professionalism.
Productive place with a lot of changes and no job security
Student Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 29, 2015
This place is a really great place to work, the environment is very friendly. The job security is where it comes short as a lot of people get moved around and no benefits at the 3 month mark.
Amazing job
Customer Service - Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 16, 2015
Job was typically easy, you will learn to use a lot of different computer programs. Job consist of a lot of different retail companies that you must place orders for. Management was amazing!
Nice staff, Great atmosphere,
Answering Service Employee/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 15, 2015
Everyone here has an amazing attitude toward their work environment. It is a family environment but management needs a little work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Response Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.