Global Response Employee Reviews

Really Great Place
Outbound Relations Agent (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 25, 2017
Global is one of those places i would feel comfortable going back to in a moments notice, and if they needed me I would make sacrifices to help them. They keep you updated on changes within the company and there are opportunities to earn more.
Wonderful place to work for
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 21, 2017
Lots of opportunity to grow and advance your career. Always overtime avaliable and flexible hours. Managment if family owned and willing to do just about anything for their employees.
Pros
different shifts available
Global Response do not care for their employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 20, 2017
you are required to wear several hats but do not get compensated. They only care about the bottom line. Employees do not matter. Management lies to protect themselves.
Family based, fun work place
Brand Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLApril 11, 2017
Global is a great place to be but with all call centers the turnover rate is extremely high People come and go all the time. They are always hiring, but as long as you're a great employee then there's really no need to worry. Everyone is welcome and they sure do make you feel like it is a family based environment.
Fun and productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 6, 2017
Global Response is a very professional yet fun working environment.
Great benefits. They are a company who actually cares about their employees. My co-workers are like my extended family, the supervisors are very caring and they don't act as if they are too high and mighty.
A good place to learn and grow
Customer service/Case Supervising Agent (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLMarch 30, 2017
Working at this place allows you to grow and learn both professionally and personally. With a lot of hard work, there is a lot of potential in advancement and growth in knowledge. You learn some management skills dealing with clients directly, you learn how to better communication skills interacting with clients, customers, managers and colleagues in the work place. The hardest part of the the job is learning how to balance your work life with your personal life and not allowing one to affect the other.
Pros
Accessible Food Service, Hours, Dental Benefits, Lunch/Break time flexibility, Advancement in obtaining new skills
Cons
Pay Increase limitations and Healthcare cost, Healthcare benefits
I'm a strong believer in God! Also a strong believer in job growth an hard work!!
Customer service representative, my duties (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLMarch 22, 2017
Customer service representative, my duties at this job were to take care of the social media accounts, place orders, handle customer inquiries, and respond to email escalations.
Fast Paced
Agent (Former Employee) –  Margate, FL 33068February 24, 2017
It's a very fast paced work environment. Just make sure you do what your tasked with and never slack off. Productivity is monitored and your given your percentage at the end of each week.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 21, 2017
I was working for Thinkgeek which is a fun base department. I was helping customer with their online orders or return orders.
Nice
Answering Service Operator (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 16, 2017
Its a nice place of employment. Everyone there is nice and friendly. We work with customers that call our clients companies and we simply take messages and relay the information to our clients.
Best job
Brand Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 15, 2017
I completely fell in love with this job. I was a full time waitress. The staff and manager are so nice and genuine. I recommend that anyone work there.
Pros
breaks, tips, workers
Poor
Case manager at the Zara Department (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 6, 2017
This place was the worst place I had ever had to work. I applied for a bilingual position and was promised I would be speaking with customers in Spanish only. This never happened and I was also fired with no prior notice and with no explanation at all.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 5, 2017
They trained for 3 days. It was substantial but once on the floor things were completely different. This is a good positron for someone in school or college.
Short Term Stay
Brand Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 5, 2017
Their minimal & inept training will not prepare you for everyday work productivity, job performance, and duties. Once on the floor you must learn as you go, & teach yourself how to be productive. Management are lazy individuals who loathe to help when it's needed. Majority of the calls are mild, but as an employee you will deal with irate, rude, condescending, demeaning, & disrespectful customer more often than you think. There is not much opportunity for growth, so if you are looking for long term stability then look elsewhere. Always have a positive attitude, otherwise the work culture can bore you to quit. Not much incentives when it comes to job performance, and employee morale is low. This company needs to incorporate incentives that will improve work place culture. The management infrastructure is fragile, and somewhat inexperienced when it comes to basic supervisory, & managerial skills; it's all over the place. When I first started I literally told management that this place is congruent to a zoo. Company policies do not favor customers who contribute to their multi million/billion dollar success. As an employee, you are not valued but only rewarded if favored.
Pros
Friendly work environment, OT when offered.
Cons
Short breaks, compensation, benefits, job security, and stability
Over all a good company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 3, 2017
Great Company to work for just looking for a carrer at my age sdo seeking additional employment typically work day includes clocking in a taking phne calls or emails my job is not ahrd at all the most enjoyable part is my co workers we are like family
a long time ago don't really remember
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 9, 2017
it was a good job to start out with. they really don't care about the employees. the pay was awful. no holidays off. not a sales job mostly customer service
Doesn't matter if your temp or permenant
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 8, 2017
only good thing about this job is you get paid every week , they will use anything asgainst you to fire you they go based off attendance and not overall performance
Pros
paid every week
Cons
short breaks and they us everything against you
Repetitive and easy
Contract Auditor/Keying Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 3, 2017
It was easy to learn how to audit and key the car contracts. I worked hard to increase the amount of contracts per hour I finished.
Pros
Easy, anybody can do it
Cons
Managers were immature
Something to get me by
Brand Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLDecember 30, 2016
Working for Global Response has bee quite the experience. They offer many activities during the holidays and special events. My Microsoft, hospitality, and customer service skills have improved tremendously over the work period.
Pros
paid breaks, health benefits
Cons
short breaks
Fun and productive !
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLDecember 16, 2016
Offered paid training where you learn everything you need to know to be a customer service representative. Good pay. Discounts for daycare that is right next door. Offer insurance and other health benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Response. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval