Global Security

Global Security Employer Reviews

Fun
Security Agent (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: free movie
Cons: not full time
Enjoyed working at Movie Theater dealing with guess. and dealing with customer.
awesome place to work
Security Agent (Former Employee), jfk airportJanuary 18, 2014
great environment to work in, you meet many different passengers in the aviation industry everyday. I always go to work expecting something. I love the energy. great workers and management team.
Good JOB
security officer (Former Employee), PasadenaJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: experiences
Cons: check
Dont pay on time. Pay check with no funds. Never work there!!!
love staying busy and like being around people
Security Officer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: there were times we had some great food
Cons: the hours were not always there to pay the bills
Enjoyed the work ,i like bring around people , there were longer hours sometimes we work 60 hours a week, seen a few famous people and i stayed busy and i like that.
excellent company
Security Escort (Former Employee), San Juan, PRNovember 30, 2013
great job experience, they take care of employees
team work
Its an ok job
Supervisor (Current Employee), Memphis,TNNovember 5, 2013
Pros: free gas
Cons: overtime
Working for global security as a supervisor you learned how to communicate with other people ,a typical day of work consists of making out work schedules ,patrolling the areas ,keeping up with daily logs making sure that my workers where at there posted at all times checking in out on the radio making sure they kept out with who entered and left the – more... areas,the hardest part of the job was people stealing from the job and having to chase them down ,the enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers and the company/ – less
THE BEST
receptionist + asst to admin dept (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDOctober 12, 2013
Pros: freedom
Cons: health care
IT WAS BEST MANAGEMENT LOVELY ATMOSPHERE GOOD STAFF & BOSSES WERE THE BEST.
an unique experience
Security Officer (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: airport experience
Cons: weather extremities.
an unique experience. Very good job. Nice place to work in. Friendly co workers.
Walking around and in Residents homes and parking garage
Courtesy Officer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2013
Weather was key and rude resiadents who always wanted special treatment against rules and regulations was rough.
Excellent Learning Experience
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 27, 2013
Pros: business owner was an exceptional motivator and good person
Cons: didn't agree with how some of the customers were treated
I didn't know I was going to an interview for selling security systems. I thought I was going to be selling electronic components for AT&T. It turns out they sold a wireless security system manufactured by AT&T.
Little did I know I would spend 20+ years in this industry. haha
I learned "Hard close" sales techniques. I quickly learned I would need to – more... modify these techniques if I wanted to feel good about myself. So, I instead learned to treat my customers exactly how I would want to be treated by the sales person. This translated to empathy, patience, listening skills, reading body language and staying in touch with my customer through the sales process.

This combined with a willingness to work hard and long hours resulted in my achieving Sales Leader of the Month the first 7 out of 9 months on the sales team.

Ultimately, I decided to part ways within a year of employment as I didn't agree with how the customers were being treated. – less
NO COMENT
Security Officer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 28, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: did'nt provide healthcare
Monitor and authorize entrance and departure or employees there was not anything hard about my job very nice and easy to get a long with helping others I feel that they are not respectful to employees fair
Fun, easy going great company
Security Officer (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 15, 2013
Everything was great! Flexible, commision. Day went by fast. I learned alot of customer service, management was great, coworkers were tram players.
3 years and counting...
Security Officer (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAMarch 25, 2013
It's a job. I've seen the wrong people get pushed around and the laziest employees get praised. I was promised lots of raises when they hired me and cancelled some interviews to take the job. In the beginning when I was hired I was told right away I would be working full time. It took 3 weeks after the initial event I worked at before I got a schedule, – more... which made me regret not taking those other interviews. You do learn from your mistakes. Don't expect a good reference from them if you do work there, I have been here for almost 3 years so if they bad mouth me I personally think the new employer would just ask himself why I'm still on the schedule for 3 years if I'm so awful. Of course I hope the new jobs don't call them but I don't want to throw a red flag by telling them not to. – less
No advancement
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: working hoolidays
You can get all the hours you want but no raise. Most of the employees were very friendly at the Schnucks I worked at.
Great job
Security Guard (Former Employee), Viburnum, MOFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: all the hours you could possible want.
Cons: mostly night shift
Global security is a great place to work. They always tried there best to come up with the hours I needed.
On the job 24/7 kept me busy!
Lieutenant, Senior Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Portland, MEFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: having access to places that the public was prohibited from entering.
Cons: working all hours of the night
I loved this Job! I worked as a scheduling coordinator for over one hundred employees 24/7. This was a very stressful position, but I loved the contact with our employees and our clients. We provided security officers all over Maine , for many businesses and functions.
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYDecember 21, 2012
i think this company dont care about people they cheap people out their hour also money. their do not have a union, no sick leave no vation pay
Very Ineteresting
Security Agent (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 19, 2012
Pros: discounts on refreshments, movie discounts and enjoying the pleasant attitudes of most of the customers and co workers
Cons: having to deal with unpleasant people but that comes with the job
Doing security at a movie theater is interesting. I had to learn how to communicate with people on a whole new level. Everyone is different, so there for you're dealing with different attitudes and personalities. The management was good. They made sure we knew our responsibilities and trusted us to uphold peace. They weren't constantly looking over – more... our shoulder. The hardest part of the job was trying to escort trouble makers out of the theater without interupting the other customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to watch movies free on my off days. – less
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee), Pittsfield, MAOctober 16, 2012
Pros: great place to work.
Cons: pay and benefits
my typical day is doing over nights and making sure the people who work where im working and guest feel safe. The people i work with and my boss are great people they have made this a very fun experience.
Its a good starter security job but needs some improvement
Security Agent (Current Employee), ewr airportAugust 22, 2012
coworkers are cool its just the management needs improvement. they dont do raises or direct deposits.

About Global Security

GlobalSecurity.org is focused on innovative approaches to the emerging security challenges of the new millennium. The organization – Read more

Global Security Photos