Interested in joining a dynamic and growing provider of Fasteners and Industrial supplies? We're based in New England and are looking to add talented Sales Executives that want to find a long-term home and be compensated for their successes.
GSI is a leading, wholesale/distributor of Fasteners and Industrial Supplies in the New England area. Our niche in the marketplace is providing unparalleled customer service, and we specialize in reducing the time and attention companies usually need to devote to purchasing C-level supplies. We're a nimble and very cost effective supplier-partner to many manufacturing companies, fleet maintenance organizations and local/national public sector agencies. This market approach has helped us substantially grow our company every year over the past decade.
The market for Fasteners and Industrial supplies is substantial because just about every company uses these items to conduct their business. Whether it's for use in assembling products they make, maintaining facilities, or repairing equipment and fleets, fasteners, abrasives, fluid and air management fittings, electrical terminals and other related items are necessary to get the job done! Companies buy these types of products on a daily basis, and we're looking for a great salesperson that is able to identify opportunities and capture the business.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for handling certain existing accounts, prospect and close new accounts across the greater New England area, promote the Global Supply, Inc brand and market position, participate in other operational activities as necessary to support their sales activities, and will contribute to the overall success of the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate:
- Has a proven track record of selling industrial commodities into Manufacturing and other types of companies and agencies - Software/Hardware/Technology products and services do not apply
- Has experience generating leads, knows how to establish relationships with new prospects, and employes follow-up techniques that result in account wins
- Has the ability to quickly understand new products, and is able to speak customer lingo
- Knows how to navigate customer purchasing landscapes
- Is looking for a long term position
- Wants to make good things happen and has the skills and confidence to create their own destiny
The ability to work different types of buyers is key: One day you might be closing a deal with the Vice President of Operation for a leading Defense/Aerospace manufacturer, and the next day you might be working with a fleet superintendent to make sure school bus maintenance is on schedule.
Compensation packages are very competitive and include full benefits and travel allowances