Global Technical Recruiters Employee Reviews

Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 9, 2017
Not a good place to work no one is friendly every one is so rude the treat you poorly an they work you like a dog for 8.20 a hourly​ and you don't get any off day like you should
Fast and helpful
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHMay 8, 2017
They help you find a job based on your needs, they help you with your schedule, especially when you have kids or certain days/hours you can only work, they are very good at finding the right place for you
Very poor communication
Labeler (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 15, 2017
I applied for global tech back in October I believe, they were able to obtain employment for me very fast . However I was laid off from an assignment due to no production and the holiday season . I kept calling and calling to see if they had any other assignments available. One of the receptionist kept telling me that someone would give he a call back when something is available. Well its February now and I have yet to receive a phone call .
Cons
Poor communication
Senior working temp service
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 17, 2017
I would go sometimes to work not work a full 8 hours get sent home. I was disappointed that they would not find regular work. I will not work for the agency again.
Pros
Assignment great place
Cons
No work for the whole week
I workd at HyComp through this Temp Agency
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 8, 2016
HyComp is a progressive company and has well qualified personnel to run their business. They invest their time in training men and purchase machines as needed
Pros
Good set of people
Cons
Many managers have their sons or daughters working and informing on other employees
Afun work place to work at
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHOctober 6, 2016
You have fun being apart of there temp......you learn a lot you work fast you learn new things every da....you gain friends and a bond with new people..
Pros
Free luch breaks and etc
Cons
Long luch breaks and etcthe
Poor Management
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 24, 2016
My opinion of this company is the recruiters do not look at your work skills and try to place you where you are most happy with the job and to apply your work skills accordingly. All they care about is filling a job quota and their own selfish personal gains. I have many talented skills and am over 50 years of age. I was placed in a laborers job position that requires minimal mental skills and mostly all physical skills. If I was 30 years younger it wouldn't be a problem. I called the recruiters which are very hard to reach and tried to explain the situation to them, all I got for a reply was I have to stay where I am until my assignment is complete, which is indefinitely. Besides that it isn't even 40 hours a week. I am very unhappy with this company and am currently searching for a new job. Anyone out there looking for work if you think you can handle the physical aspect of the job with low pay then go for it. Otherwise I do not recommend Global Technical Recruiters.to anyone with a brain. Bring a jar of Vaseline.
Pros
Cons
unfriendly staff, low pay
Bad place
Coil steel proccessimg (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 19, 2016
Only time you ever talk to them is in your interview. Very awful place when you call to ask questions no one knows any answers.
productive, fast paced
PRN/Temporary Warehouse Associate/Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 8, 2016
Global technical recruiters is a good temp agency they sent on exciting jobs that are very fast paced, the management is awesome, you work with nice co-workers they help they are all about team work
Pros
team work
Cons
short breaks
No job sercurity
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 14, 2016
I was sent an assignment, and was told it was 4 10 HR shifts from Mon - Thurs 6-4:30pm and that Friday's were voluntary. Well the first Friday they scheduled, I didn't come since I was told it's a choice. Guess what they called me the same day saying my assignment ended for an unexcused absence.....wait what???? Yes that's right
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
Everything else
They don't care
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHJuly 7, 2016
Show up and they'll ask you for every bit of personal info.but call to ask a question and if you're lucky enough to get someone on the phone they don't now anything. My opinion: If it's a job that pays $15-18 an hr., it doesn't exist. BAIT AND SWITCH techniques here. "Well that one is probably closed (even thought it's a day old) but I have this one for $9". Lazy so called recruiters who can't manage to return phone calls because they already have a job and don't care if you do or not. Call on a particular job and they can't even find it. "It's not in my box and I don't know who would have it." What does that mean? A do nothing company that lies and baits you into calling with non existent jobs and probably does so just to sell your private info. to other recruiters.
Pros
Cons
You name it...
Terrible place to work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 26, 2016
They provide a job quick however, you have to be ready to start the next day. When I worked their I was forced to take the third shift because the recruiter wanted to make her bonus. She urged me to take the shift and when I told her that I would that I would rather have 1st or 2nd shift. There was no way of get out of my shift unless the job switched me but it was permanent. I left the job left the job and they told I could never work with them again. Terrible company they take a good percentage of your paycheck better apply for yourself then using this company.
Stay away...
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Willoughby, OHMarch 29, 2016
I try not to write negative reviews but I guess I have to. I was assigned to work for a "one slip up and you're out" type of company. The manager was racist and he watched over my every move. Nobody explained policies. They throw you right in there so you can mess up. If you're not a robot and you make mistakes, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. These people will let you go for anything.
Pros
close to home
Cons
rushed through training, unfriendly management, way too strict policies
Wide job selection
Foundry (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 14, 2016
Great company. They got me a direct hire into a great company. There were a lot of different jobs I qualified for ,but they picked the ones with the best chance for placement and let me chose which ones I would be interested in from that selection. Fast response to call backs and great at following up with staff and clients.
Pros
Great company, wide job selection, competitive pay rates.
the plant was cool after a while.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHFebruary 16, 2016
Only pay $9 an hour even though they claim to start at $10. Recruiters lie to fill spots then don't return calls, nor offer much assistance with job searching once you are laid off. Terrible pay, management and recruiters.
Pros
location
Cons
short breaks, lack of professional recruiters, even worse pay!!!
productive
Online Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 2, 2016
IT Section is popular jobs in the world.I want to do change my future life.Therefor I could find any job.So it is my positive ward for change my life.So I need a job.
Pros
Free lunching
productive and fast paced place to work.
Anchor Tool and Dye (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 28, 2015
A typical day at work is fast paced. I have learned many different machines to operate as a robotic weld machine operator. My coworkers and I were helpful if anybody had any questions. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting paid on time.
Pros
steady work
Cons
fifteen minute breaks
The worse temp company
paint line (Current Employee) –  Sandusky, OHDecember 3, 2015
I do not advise this company atleast not the Sandusky location they are very dishonest in their approach, also I tried to see if I could get a different job placement because where they sent me stopped hiring in employees and they told me if I don't like it then quit. Not happy at all they are very rude but if you need a job and your urines dirty go here they don't check it.
Pros
Cons
no help, low pay, and no chance for advancement
Liars
None (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls OhioOctober 1, 2015
They lie on every job advertisement about compensation. You go in for an "interview" and all they do is make you fill a bunch of stuff out on the computer then pretty much tell you that you aren't going to get more than 9.00 an hour even on experience and schooling needed positions. It's a joke of a company.
Great company to work for.
punch Press operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 12, 2015
I wish my assignment hadn't ended. I enjoyed the work that i was employed to do.I learned new skills from which i can apply at my next job. hopefully I can be hired my a company directly and not a staffing agency next time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Technical Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8