Global Technical Recruiters

Global Technical Recruiters Employer Reviews

alternative agendas
CNC Mill Set-up/Operator (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioNovember 11, 2014
Like with most employment agency's, GTR's main agenda is to service their employers over their employees. I wasted too much time and too many jobs through this agency.
Fun and easygoing workplace
Christmas Tree Assembler (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 5, 2014
Everybody is friendly and fun. I've learned how to make Christmas trees. I love the 7a.m to 3:30p.m schedule and it works for my other activities
Fast paced fun structured enviroment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 27, 2014
I began my day catching up with emails and setting daily goals. I would prepare for whatever appointments I had on my calendar. Before lunch I would work on spread sheets and applications and after lunch I would touch base with my management team to see if they needed any projects completed. I would work with my coworkers to handle the fast pace and busy phone lines.
Every job seemed liked it would be a good place to work but the assignments were too short.
Temp (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 3, 2014
Pros: paycheck every week.
Cons: assignments too short
They take at least two to three months to find you an assignment that lasts no longer than two weeks. In my opinion one of the worst temp agencies around.
Be Prepared to Work
Recruiter (Former Employee), ClevelandMarch 9, 2014
Pros: salary, experience
Cons: management, work life balance, benefits
This was my first full time job after graduating. The experience was a okay but the work/life balance was not good. Expect to be on call on weekends and do not plan on having any sort of after work activities. I would stay until 9-9:30pm sometimes. They do pay you well once they trust you. Expect to earn 60K+ as a recruiter and even more as a sales rep after commission. Not a very good benefits (could have changed) and they burn you out by not offering enough vacation time and make you feel bad when you do try and request off.
love the recruiters
Temp Associate (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 20, 2013
they always help you find i job that you like. always willing to help.
Contracts
Banquet Supervisor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 16, 2013
Great job, lots of turnovers. i wasn't here long enough to even get a pent ion plan set up. Contract expired, and a new company was broiught in and we where out.
Productive place to see employment and develop skills
General Laborer (Former Employee), Mayfield Hts, OHMay 17, 2013
Pros: generous pay
Cons: all jobs are not guaranteed
During my time at GTR even though it was brief I learned many skills that will help me in the future on other jobs.
Helpful Staff
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Elyria, OHDecember 4, 2012
This was my first and only attempt at using a Temp Agency to find a job. The Temp Agency itself was very helpful in finding me a job of my requirements and I have continued my service with them, there is just nothing available at this time.

February 5, 2013

I'm still waiting for the Global recruiter guy to call me back. He called me on Friday Feb 1st and I missed his call at about 9:00am. He left a voice message to call him back and when I did, no answer, or even the rest of the day!!!. He still hasn't called me back or emailed me and it's Tuesday evening, 5 Feb!!!! I don't know how Global Tech can put anybody at a job when they don't even answer they're phone. Pathetic

Temporary Agency
General Labor (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHMarch 7, 2012
Cons: no health benefits for short term
Nice company to work for. Recruiters are very nice and rarely any interaction after placement with company.