Global Technical Services Employee Reviews

Worked as a contractor structural mechanic
Structural mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 23, 2017
Worked on large commercial aircraft as a structural mechanic working repairs replacements of parts , hydraulics, pneumatics and working on aircraft inspections.

crafted my mechanic skills

hardest part of job,
never knowing when your last day of work was

most enjoyable
working on different things daily.
Pros
Used own personnal tools
Cons
not to much time off
Enjoyed managing Team of Auditor
Quality Auditor/Project Leader (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAMarch 20, 2017
Managed team of seven auditors providing software research, design, and technical documentation guidelines for Lufthansa’s L1649A aircraft restoration project; creating detailed reports of damaged aircraft; Duties also included:
good
good
Family oriented company
Software/Security/Drug Abatement Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 31, 2015
Typical day is to take care of any help desk tickets that come into the queue and respond to them withing 15 minutes or less. I am also a back up person for the Security, Drug Abatement and the Front Desk for the company. I am in charge of keeping track of all of the software that belongs to company, printer supplies and maintenance.

When we have a new employee hired on I set up the access for them, provide the orientation for the IT Department. Unfortunately I also terminate the access when someone is let go from the company.

Provide training for one of the main software that the recruiters use for their job.
Pros
Family oriented, work with you to try to make you a better business professional
Cons
Pay wages are low
Good work experience
(ENSOC) Tier II Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC.March 15, 2015
Lots of meetings for Remedy development.
I learned the intricacies of how the Remedy application worked.
There were some tense moments between myself and the Asset Manager but through regular meetings and dialog, we were able to get the system up and running on time.
Hardworking and easy going
Accounts Payable/ Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 12, 2013
Great leaders taught me well, stood behind be and supported me on every endeavor
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
too far from home
Great employees at corporate headquarters, management lacks focus as well as consistancy in employee relations
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ft Worth, TXSeptember 24, 2012
The team that makes up the heart of Global, the HR, IT, Recruiting and drug testing are dedicated, loyal, hard working in all aspects of the company. Management still works under the ' Good Ole Boy' policy in regards to EOE, salaries, hostile work environment and consistant management practices. Basiclly, this company is a 'cash cow' for the President and his executive team. Keeping pay low and unrealistic bonus program allows management the freedom to 'play at work'.
Pros
the employees
Cons
poor building maintenance, salaries, bonus program, management, very poor training or advancement.
Great place to work for
Avionics Contractor (Former Employee) –  little rock, arJuly 13, 2012
They are fair and work hard to make sure you are comfortable with the job you have. I will go back as soon as they pick up a contract in my area.