Global Technical Services

Global Technical Services United States Employee Reviews

Good work experience
(ENSOC) Tier II Analyst (Former Employee), Greensboro, NC.March 15, 2015
Lots of meetings for Remedy development.
I learned the intricacies of how the Remedy application worked.
There were some tense moments between myself and the Asset Manager but through regular meetings and dialog, we were able to get the system up and running on time.
Hardworking and easy going
Accounts Payable/ Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: too far from home
Great leaders taught me well, stood behind be and supported me on every endeavor
Great employees at corporate headquarters, management lacks focus as well as consistancy in employee relations
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Ft Worth, TXSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: the employees
Cons: poor building maintenance, salaries, bonus program, management, very poor training or advancement.
The team that makes up the heart of Global, the HR, IT, Recruiting and drug testing are dedicated, loyal, hard working in all aspects of the company. Management still works under the ' Good Ole Boy' policy in regards to EOE, salaries, hostile work environment and consistant management practices. Basiclly, this company is a 'cash cow' for the President and his executive team. Keeping pay low and unrealistic bonus program allows management the freedom to 'play at work'.
Great place to work for
Avionics Contractor (Former Employee), little rock, arJuly 13, 2012
They are fair and work hard to make sure you are comfortable with the job you have. I will go back as soon as they pick up a contract in my area.