Global Technical Talent,Inc

Global Technical Talent,Inc Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Learned a lot!
IT Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 6, 2016
Great team and teamwork. Learned a lot about FIS mainframe security and processes to mitigate excessive access within the banking area.
Good company going through changes
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 22, 2016
A rep would contact me about every 2 months in the beginning to check how everything was going. The last 6 months there was a change and the calls came less often.
Cons
HR was not very good with communications, they forgot they were working with FTE and contractors, They provided very little or no explanation for their requests
Constant Turnover
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 17, 2015
People constantly coming and going at the jr and mid level. lack of long term potential and a generally chaotic and uncomfortable office. Management is completely unprofessional
Unprofessional environment, unapproachable management, difficult place to learn and grow
Intern/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 9, 2015
I would like to work with a slightly larger company as to provide more structure. I would like a company that I can grow and learn in and GTT just wasn't that type of place. I want to go to work and enjoy my job more.
I enjoyed working with the professionals at GTT
Client Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 22, 2013
My primary responsibilities as a Client Services Manager are targeting, qualifying, and maintaining strategic business relationships with our existing and prospective clients at the national level. I am comfortable building relationships over the phone and possess superior verbal and written communication skills. I am able to manage multiple time-sensitive tasks efficiently and collaborate with recruiting team members while remaining positive in a fast paced environment. As a CSM, I build, develop, and maintain relationships with decision makers (mid-level executives, directors, CIO’s, Project Managers, CTO’s).

Right now I currently work remotely as the corporate office is located in Portsmouth, NH. I am looking for a full-time position with the office located in Charlotte, NC or surrounding area. I am available to travel when needed.
Pros
excellent professional enviroment
Cons
not a lot of support due to 99% of work done being remote. out of touch with office.