Global Tel*Link Employee Reviews

No Direction
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 1, 2017
Most of my coworkers workers were awesome, but the department I was in had poor leadership and no direction. The job itself was slow paced and boring. No room for growth or advancement.
Pros
Free coffee/soda, decent pay
Railroaded
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 16, 2017
I didn't mind working for CCG who are the field management contractor for GTL. I was released on trumped up charges that could not be proven. My unemployment was denied. I challenged
the denial and during the hearing they could not prove any charges.

I keep in touch with several field techs and they didn't understand why I was released and I was considered a good tech. But they say I am lucky not to be there.
Pros
good support
Cons
aimlessness
Nice place to work
Team Leader/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 16, 2017
Nice place to work; my biggest drawback, the desk were too close to the next desk. No privacy what so ever. The lunch hour went by rapidly. If I gained the chance to work there again? yes I would gladly do so.
Wouldn't Recommend
Staff Engineer (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 3, 2017
Very cut throat and the company could care less that you have a personal life. You are to put the company first no matter what is going on in your personal life and/or family.
Pros
Cons
Many.
Great Place but no advancement
Network Support Specialist, Software Licensing (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 27, 2017
Most of the managers are great. They work to make the job nice however there isn't any room for advancement. The company offers great benefits. They are constantly merging and acquiring new business so job security may become a issue.
Pros
Nice Environment
Cons
No Advancement
Very little room for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 26, 2017
When I first started I liked the job and people I work with, but after being there for over a year i see very little room for advancement in this job..
Micro managers no room for advancement
Site Admin/tech (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 14, 2016
Working with customer is the best part of job. Managers in Sacramento micro manage and always negative. They never have any positive things to say. Not good place to work. Money hungry company. Managers only care about getting their bonus money and do nothing for the employees who actually work and make sure the job is done
Pros
Customers are friendly and good coworkers
Cons
Managers micro manage, no raises, pay is ok
Extremely High Stressed Inviroment
Call Center Escelation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 24, 2016
If I was offered the same job in the future, I would not accept. They crook their customers and the company has little to no respect for their employees.
Good company to work for
Assistant Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 4, 2016
A place with great opportunities of advancement for hard workers.
What I enjoy the most is to be able to talk to customers all over the world while managing the International Department. Being able to coach my team members that with the years became family.
Pros
Great Benefits and opportunities for career advances.
Cons
Not being able to adjust family time as your needs change
No Direction.
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Mobile AlMay 21, 2013
Working for this company was like being a revolving door. You never know whats going on and what direction your going in.

Managment never tell you how good your doing, you have to figure it out yourself by the same BS review you received.

Pros
Free Soda
Cons
No Tech Support Leadership, No Training, and No Growth, No Trust in Managment.
Company brings a service that cant some cant compete with.
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 16, 2012
Customer service is something that can be improved. Some employees have compassion for the job.
Pros
free monthly massages
Cons
short lunches