Global Titanium Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company
Admin Team (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 29, 2017
If you work hard, then you will flourish at this company. Management seems to be easy to talk to. It is very fast-paced so having the ability to stay focused and multitask is a must.
Pros
Coworkers are nice, hour lunch, great pay, healthcare
Cons
No cons so far
Front end loader bobcat cat
Crusher (Former Employee) –  Wash bldg.September 15, 2012
VERY secretive incompetent management they use all Detroit employees and let them go before they have their time in and hire all of downriver employees I experienced nepotism and prejudice very unprofessional when it comes to employeesyour every move is being watched they hired a guy to sit and watch you on camera allday but if your a vendor be prepared for your behind to be kissed
Pros
hours
Cons
short breaks pay
Not a professional employer
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 7, 2012
Another scab company. Very secretive, under constant serveillance, Supervisors are salary and are not in the UAW Union. Not a recommended Employer.
Pros
pay
Cons
unprofessional
Would be okay if they didn't use you for 4 months than can you for nothing.
Machine operator, front end loader, bobcat driver (Former Employee) –  Detroit,Mi.February 29, 2012
My experience was very poor with Global Titanium Inc. Worked outside with a non working heater for 4 months in the snow and below freezing tempatures. Machines always break down and the material is usually very uncooperative to run up a conveyor if it wasn't frozen. So after woking there that "quarter" no missed days, time, and never late I was called into the office on the exact 4 month time, I was informed that I was being let go. Since I was paying to the union I should have had a union rep but I was just swept out the door, is that the way we treat veterans nowadays?
Pros
decent pay
Cons
fires dozens before entry to uaw.