GLOBAL WARRANTY GROUP
Global Warranty Group is a leading developer, marketer and administrator of Product Warranty (OEM) and Extended Service Contract Programs (ESC) through a wide variety of industries. GWG offers an impressive range of products, services and state-of-the-art technology that is engineered and customizable to meet the needs of any particular industry.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who can provide a high-level of administrative support to all C-level executives by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling travel and meetings.
- Route and in some cases create confidential and time sensitive material.
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Perform, day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Maintain executive calendar(s) with information including but not limited to meeting and travel information.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Coordinate offsite planning meetings including site selection, contract negotiation, travel, room reservations, catering, presentations, audio/visual activities, social activities, etc.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, etc.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Schedule appointments, arrange conference calls and coordinate and arrange meetings, including preparing agendas, reserving and preparing facilities and documenting and transcribing meetings as needed.
- Provide backup for the following as needed:
--Greet scheduled vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors.
--Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
--Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Positive role model in attitude, mentoring, dependability and performance.
- Proven ability to stay focused and calm during times of high stress or ambiguity.
- Relieve executive or other specified management of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail including but not limited to expense reports, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance and neat work area.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Highly proficient with Windows based personal computers and Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, CRM, Power Point, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
- Self-motivated, committed to customers and employees, action oriented, results-driven with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Employees returning to the workforce are encouraged to apply.
Additional Skill Requirements:
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Time Management: Managing own time and the time of others.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to other’s actions.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Global Warranty is looking for an Executive Assistance that is comfortable working in a small corporate organization with growth potential. Qualification requirements as an Executive Assistance are critical. Salary range is mid-30’s + benefits.
Indeed - 15 months ago
GWG provides comprehensive 24/7 call center and warranty administration solutions that allow you to focus on your business. Our wide range...