Global Warranty Group is a leading developer, marketer and administrator of Product Warranty (OEM) and Extended Service Contract Programs (ESC) through a wide variety of industries. GWG offers an impressive range of products, services and state-of-the-art technology that is engineered and customizable to meet the needs of any particular industry. We are seeking a Programmer / Analyst who will assist in the development and implementation of new and existing IT initiatives with a focus and drive for results.
Position: Programmer Analyst
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in the design, analysis, development, and implementation of new data driven web based applications, as well as providing support for existing systems. Strong Transact-SQL and .NET programming are required. The candidate should be able to work independently and when necessary collaborate with additional developers to deliver end-to-end web solutions for moderate to complex projects; the candidate should be able to define and implement the software development life cycle utilizing existing development and source code version control procedures
- Web Development - ASP.NET, C#, Ajax, Framework 2.0 – 4.0.
- Database Development - SQL Server 2005/2008 database design, Transact-SQL
- Volusion experience a plus
- A bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology or similar degree required
- Comfortable in a fast-pace environment
- 2+ years of web development experience in Microsoft technologies
- Database Experience with SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Strong understanding of .NET Fundamentals
- 2+ years of experience in ASP.NET, C#, Ajax, ADO.NET, Object oriented programming
- Experience with web services
- Experience with Visual Studio 2005 and/or 2008
- Experience with Source Control - SVN
- Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance etc.
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; work independently
- Excellent analytic problem-solving, critical-thinking skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume along with salary history and requirements.
Compensation: Salary + Bonus depending on qualifications, benefits program.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
GWG provides comprehensive 24/7 call center and warranty administration solutions that allow you to focus on your business. Our wide range...