Global Employee Reviews

Productive, fun workplace
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2016
This is a great company, laid back, Easy money, great co- workers. Travel time to and from work is reasonable. Fast paced environment.
A great company.
Executive Director, Global Service (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTJanuary 5, 2016
The company is very corporate standard driven, employee friendly, and uses innovative tools to complete daily work. Work/life balance is accomplished through Wellness Committee activities.
Team work with all the employees made us all successful and the customers happy.
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHNovember 14, 2015
We assisted customers all day to resolve any issues they may have had with their wireless service packages. We would recognize any errors or overages on the customers bill, and give alternatives to make sure they were getting the best service from us. Making sure they had the right service plan.
Pros
Saved customers alot of money.
Cons
Sometimes got really irate customers.
productive and fun work place
Cook (Former Employee) –  miami international airportOctober 14, 2015
Is a fun work place with a supporting management. the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them..
Pros
free lunch
Cons
30 minutes break
very productive fun people
receiving lead (Former Employee) –  Pacific, MOAugust 7, 2015
I pulled orders and received everything that came in from UPS and FED-EX. I shipped out orders as well and kept my team members busy. Operated forklifts
Pros
was a lead, always was something to do
Cons
was hard to advance
Met some extrodinary great workers
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Somerset PAMay 30, 2015
Worked with a lot of great people. Learned a lot about Military Specifications. Inspected all incoming and out going wares.. The hardest part of the job was getting pulled thirty different directions at one time. The most enjoyable thing about the job was working with the customers to ensure a quality product and process for the safety of our military men and women.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
micro managment
Great Company, First Class
Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 17, 2015
This is a great company staffed by people who are great to work with. I enjoyed my time with Global more than anywhere else I have worked.
Pros
Freedom to express views
Cons
this is a out of state company which had 4 contracts threw ibm in essex juntion vermont
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Essex Junction, VTFebruary 10, 2015
this was a nice company to work for. i made lots of friends . every 1 there was great workers they gave me supervisor in 3 months moved managment.the company is nation wide .the company lost there contract after 12 years of service was invited to move with the company out of state.
Ok job
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 20, 2014
It wasn't a steady job, I was moving every few months, I never got a chance to build relationships with the company. Team work is always a necessity, and I know how to work better as a team. I strive to work hard and I feel like this was a part time position that I need to move on from.
Pros
a lunch time, and 2 break
Cons
didnt build relationships.
Self Emplyed
CEO (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 16, 2014
The industry is lacking and I need to get back into the the business sector.
Pros
freedom of job
Cons
lack of income at time
Organized and professional work place with fun energetic people.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 2, 2014
A typical day at work is a nice steady work flow with daily tasks.
I have learned a lot about data entry.
Management is great.
The co-workers are kind, upbeat, and trust worthy. Very enjoyble people to be around.
The hardest part of the job was having deadlines on difficult tasks.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the co workers and being good at the tasks I was responsible for.
did not like iit
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 13, 2014
i was there becuase ihad to be there if not i would of not been there
Pros
nothing free
Cons
short breaks
ABN AMRO
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 3, 2014
Wonderful place to work, they encouraged you to learn and grow. Managers were great to work for, giving feedback and open communication.
Very productive workplace. Since I like to stay busy, There is always something to get done!
Dockworker (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJDecember 14, 2013
Wonderful job experience with awesome co-workers and a strong and cooperative working atmosphere! Always willing to learn new skills!
Pros
great job and people experience!
Cons
can get a little competitive but a little competition keeps all at the workplace fresh and engaged!
Fun place to work w/ challenging opportunities
Customer Project Manager (Principal) (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJOctober 11, 2013
A typical day at work starts around 5 am and ends at 5 pm. I have a great management team who empowers me and a very knowledgeable team of co-workers. Everyone is very professional and supportive. The hardest part of the job is working such long days but the most rewarding part of the job is working on cutting edge technology.
Exciting Place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 15, 2013
Managing client and patients accounts
Learned to appreciate others struggles do to natural disasters
Well recieved and motivavating
Motivated and hard workers
contract ended
Networking
Pros
free lunches for reaching and maintaining goals
Cons
breaks were to short
Hard working team through out the company that functioned as a well oiled machine.
Billing and Contracts Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 19, 2012
Every day was exciting with different issues from start to finish. What I loved the most was the fact I never got bored and was challenged daily. I enjoyed customer service overall and helping the customers solve issues ending on a positive note. I had a lot of responsibility and through the cuts to my staff the co workers stepped up and took on the extra work like the champions they were. Had highly accountable high caliber people I could count on. The hardest part of the job was constant changes to the policies and procedures of doing your daily work. The company as a whole had good employees that cared, the company was like an extended family and we all worked hard. I learned flexibility, compassion for difficult situations, and to work for a very difficult management group with little support. Overall we were a very strong team.
Pros
family environment, great employees
Cons
expensive health care, very thin staffing, no 401k
I was a contractor on a short term contract.
Lead man/Crew Chief (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 6, 2012
I left Midcoast with a lot of broken promises. I went there to take an inspection position and when I got there I was put on the floor as a mechanic. Not enough work to even get 40 hours a week in.
Global Service Center is a good place to work.
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 4, 2012
It was a great company to work for. I only wish that I had been kept on permanently. But even though I was only temporary through the holidays, it was a great experience. They treat you like a regular employee, and it wasn't too hard to learn what to do. They are willing to work with you. It had a great atmosphere to work in, and all of the employees were easy to get along with. I don't regret working there at all. If they need holiday help again, I hope that I'd be considered.
Pros
everything about it was a positive expereince.