Global

Global Employer Reviews

Self Emplyed
CEO (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: freedom of job
Cons: lack of income at time
The industry is lacking and I need to get back into the the business sector.
Organized and professional work place with fun energetic people.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Evansville, INJuly 2, 2014
A typical day at work is a nice steady work flow with daily tasks.
I have learned a lot about data entry.
Management is great.
The co-workers are kind, upbeat, and trust worthy. Very enjoyble people to be around.
The hardest part of the job was having deadlines on difficult tasks.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the co workers and being good at the tasks I was responsible for.
did not like iit
Production Worker (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: nothing free
Cons: short breaks
i was there becuase ihad to be there if not i would of not been there
ABN AMRO
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 3, 2014
Wonderful place to work, they encouraged you to learn and grow. Managers were great to work for, giving feedback and open communication.
Very productive workplace. Since I like to stay busy, There is always something to get done!
Dockworker (Current Employee), Bayonne, NJDecember 14, 2013
Pros: great job and people experience!
Cons: can get a little competitive but a little competition keeps all at the workplace fresh and engaged!
Wonderful job experience with awesome co-workers and a strong and cooperative working atmosphere! Always willing to learn new skills!
Fun place to work w/ challenging opportunities
Customer Project Manager (Principal) (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJOctober 11, 2013
A typical day at work starts around 5 am and ends at 5 pm. I have a great management team who empowers me and a very knowledgeable team of co-workers. Everyone is very professional and supportive. The hardest part of the job is working such long days but the most rewarding part of the job is working on cutting edge technology.
Exciting Place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Duluth, GAApril 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches for reaching and maintaining goals
Cons: breaks were to short
Managing client and patients accounts
Learned to appreciate others struggles do to natural disasters
Well recieved and motivavating
Motivated and hard workers
contract ended
Networking
Interesting place
Senior Engineer- Research and Development (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 14, 2013
Very interesting products , full of high tech gadgets a lot to learn.
Hard working team through out the company that functioned as a well oiled machine.
Billing and Contracts Supervisor (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 19, 2012
Pros: family environment, great employees
Cons: expensive health care, very thin staffing, no 401k
Every day was exciting with different issues from start to finish. What I loved the most was the fact I never got bored and was challenged daily. I enjoyed customer service overall and helping the customers solve issues ending on a positive note. I had a lot of responsibility and through the cuts to my staff the co workers stepped up and took on the extra work like the champions they were. Had highly accountable high caliber people I could count on. The hardest part of the job was constant changes to the policies and procedures of doing your daily work. The company as a whole had good employees that cared, the company was like an extended family and we all worked hard. I learned flexibility, compassion for difficult situations, and to work for a very difficult management group with little support. Overall we were a very strong team.
I was a contractor on a short term contract.
Lead man/Crew Chief (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 6, 2012
I left Midcoast with a lot of broken promises. I went there to take an inspection position and when I got there I was put on the floor as a mechanic. Not enough work to even get 40 hours a week in.
Global Service Center is a good place to work.
Phone Operator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 4, 2012
Pros: everything about it was a positive expereince.
It was a great company to work for. I only wish that I had been kept on permanently. But even though I was only temporary through the holidays, it was a great experience. They treat you like a regular employee, and it wasn't too hard to learn what to do. They are willing to work with you. It had a great atmosphere to work in, and all of the employees were easy to get along with. I don't regret working there at all. If they need holiday help again, I hope that I'd be considered.
Knowlegeble & fun workplace
Global- Medical Safety Associate (Current Employee), BangaloreDecember 25, 2014
I learned lot of thing regarding pharmacovigilance, about safety. How to process the different cases with different scenario. Since from 1 year they helped me very much, mentoring me through the whole PV. Office surrounding is good and my colleagues always ready to help.
Regional Market leader in IT integration
Head of Corporate Sales, Marketing & BD (Former Employee), KuwaitNovember 23, 2014
Great team and experience coming from 1500 high tech expecialists
Senior International Role
Senior Digital Brand Manager (Current Employee), Dublin,June 24, 2014
Key marketing position with Digital focus

I work with a Dynamic team within a dynamic industry - this role has provided a steep learning curve at times but a "Test, fail, Learn fast" approach ensured that projects in the medium term were generally very successful.

My Can-do, entrepreneurial attitude have been key to my success in this role
Prooductive
Sales executive officer /Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), KandivaliMarch 4, 2014
A beginner for the working atmosphere , learnt a lot from the company.
was a fantstic place to work but due to closure i was made redundant
Detention Services Officer (Former Employee), Port Augusta, SAFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: i got to meet some wonderful people and work with with all different cultures
Cons: riots and abusive people
At Baxter Detention Centre ensured daily care for the personal, emotional and physical welfare of clients. Implemented appropriate programs and activities and escorted clients to various events, conferences and appointments.
I am with Helpfull nature
Organizer (Former Employee), ManagerJanuary 3, 2014
this is balakrishna, and i want to do job with sharing love to poor and needy people
Punctual at Work
Finance Executive (Current Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaDecember 8, 2013
Pros: flexibility at work
Cons: prolonged working hours during first week of the month
Prolonged working hours during first week of the month. Performance rating not much transparent and is not employee centric. Ratings are predecided.
hard
prisoner custody officer (Former Employee), Arlsley, wakefield, durhamNovember 10, 2013
Cons: very long hours
Long hours not extra pay very short staffed so could not get time off in loo, had a start time no finish time normal working day between 10 & 12 hours, company kept changing name its now geoamey.Staff put in dangerous situations , mixing of prisoners that should not be mixed,staff kept leaving poor pay for the type of work, management told staff to take risks and if staff refused they were disaplined.Not family orientated as they state they are
nicepeople to work with
sewing machinist (Former Employee), nottinghamAugust 14, 2013
using different machines varied work kept busy making up garments and checking quality on items made abroard

1 2 3 4