GlobalOptions Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible Job
DSS Private Investigator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 6, 2016
When I got called in for the interview they made this job sound amazing. I told them my main goal was to find a career that I could advance in. There is no room for advancement. On New Years Eve I finished my work and asked if I could go home and an hour later the boss on duty let me know she forgot to tell me I could leave. They told me I could work 8-5 and they made me work 9-6 and if you have kids they do not work with you all you and you have to stay late and work overtime. I have a 4 year degree in Criminal Justice and they set me up to get my CC license with the state. When I realized this was a horrible job I started asking questions about possibly changing my sponsorship and they came up with this letter to make the new hires sign stating we would pay them back for the Private Investigator class and license. I refused to sign the paper because it should've been given to me at the time of being hired. Also anyone with a 2 year degree or more in related field doesn't need to be an intern. This is one job please listen to the reviews. It is a horrible environment. I was on the phone 8 hours a day making phone calls finding out if people were seen at hospitals and urgent cares around their zipcode.
Pros
Majority of the people that work there are awesome.
Cons
Long hours, Biased Managers, They try to trap you into working there, They lie to you to get you to work for them, on the phone 8 hours a day.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Surveillance Investigator (Current Employee) –  Miami FloridaFebruary 15, 2014
Productive and fun work place. Great place to work. Helpful management. Cutting edge in terms of technology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlobalOptions. Our community is ready to answer.

1.7