Globant Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace, good projects, excelent vision.
Software Designer (Current Employee), BogotaOctober 2, 2014
In Globant I have the freedom to choice some day for work from home, they provides wednesday and fridays fruit cups, and the office is wonderful they have Music room with guitar, bass, battery and other instruments.
A learned a lot leading projects, managment, be face to the client and make a good relationship.
Every team includes an intership along differents countries, so this acts as a good movement to learn something different every single day.
The hardest could be that you always want give more about your work, so there is a lot o activities that you can execute accross the work and accross the project.
Every project that I worked for, I could enjoy from the start to the end. Today I can say that Im working in a great company. a lot of benefies, good enviroment, good people, funny stuffs.
Ambiente de trabajo de alta calidad y ambiente descontracturado
Gerente de Proyectos (Current Employee), Nivel 3 mando. Responsabilidad de ProyectosOctober 25, 2012
Pros: obra social
Cons: no hay bonos para categorias mas bajas
Se hace mucho incapié en la calidad de los entregables, el seguimiento de la metodología, incentiva la innovación.
Muy buenos colegas y desarrolladores.
Lo mas difícil es cumplimentar los estándares de calidad mientras se maximiza el revenue de los proyectos.