Globe University Employee Reviews

N/a
HR Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNFebruary 8, 2017
Everyone is nice a day at work, everyone helps me grow, and managers are always there to assist their employees. Great company to work with, they offer free tuition and for employees and training.
Helping students
Financial Aid Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 18, 2016
Helping students with payments and explaining charges and taking payments and explaining how to read and understand their ledger card. Helping with graduation and seeing the students walk across the stage.
Productive learning environment; professional staff
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 13, 2016
Globe University allowed me to get my start in the civil sector as an adjunct instructor. It has been rewarding, challenging and an amazing opportunity for growth and experience.
Adjunct faculty
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 7, 2016
Liked my job and was told I'd get full time but others were hired in my place for that despite my hard work. Very poor pay. Some degree of disrespect for differences. Cannot trust too much transition and lots of cuts.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Don't bother
Program Chair (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJuly 13, 2016
Globe University is a good place to work. It has a solid culture with supportive management. Advancement and full time opportunities are inconsistent. In addition, compensation is not the best in education.
Pros
Cons
Compensation
Great Atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNJuly 11, 2016
Globe is a great place to work but, the compensation isn't great. The job advancement is very slim as well.

Co-workers are great. The hardest part about the job is the placement/advancement and no compensation for almost three years.
Student administrative Ast.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 23, 2016
Typically multitasking incoming phone calls, in-office IM internal messages with employees in their offices, greeting students, clients and miscellaneous guests walking in and out the front door of the university was a pleasure for me.

In the later evening I was able to also deal with people while doing my own personal class work for the university which, is obviously another multitasking endeavor. Although not always an easy task. I also enjoyed working with the teaching staff on a personal yet, professional basis. I also enjoyed assisting them get prepared for their next day's classes by preparing paperwork, copies and "behind the scene" work.

Sending and receiving faxes, priority and certified mail and daily mail distribution, working with the full time day administrative assistant in ordering supplies, keeping stock of school office supplies. Keeping and following daily procedures to help ensure the office to always ran smoothly and efficiently.

Preparing meeting rooms for campus meetings and classes was always nice also. It always felt great knowing what I was performing a role that had immediate specific importance in assisting other employees and teachers positions and roll's on campus easier for them which, kept me very busy.

Along the way, it was great knowing the office staff as a person not, just as another student.
Pros
The people, students and business clientele.
Cons
Multitasking between school work and my actual job.
Great staff in Green Bay
Animal Care Duty Lead CVT/Academic Mentor (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 12, 2016
I truly enjoy working at Globe University in Green Bay. They have a great staff. I will miss working with them and helping the students.
Pros
Great Veterinary team, caring staff.
Cons
School closing, no position in Appleton campus
Accepting Change is a Must
Associate Dean/Instructor/ Massage Therapy Chair (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 4, 2016
No day is ever boring.
On a daily basis we work together to create the best education for our students. The Leadership Team and the Program Chairs communicate regularly to stay up on the students progression through school.
The major decisions are made at corporate. There are constant changes on that end as often it is the business side of things being thought of first.

On campus level our particular one has worked hard to communicate and create a culture to provide support.
Pros
Co-workers are great and very supportive of each other.
Cons
Long hours, constant demands to have things done at warp speed
Fun work place and friendly co-workers
Student Worker (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIFebruary 5, 2016
I've worked as a student worker for a couple of years now. It's a fun place to work and the other associates are friendly and accepting. They include you in decisions and value my opinion.
I love working for this company and teaching
Adjunct Instructor - Veterinary Technology (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 18, 2015
Teaching is such an amazing way to use your knowledge. I am grateful for the opportunity. I learn as much as I teach, and I feel I have a great purpose.
It was a great job because I was a full time student at Golbe
Assistant Librarian (Former Employee) –  Madison WiscSeptember 25, 2015
My hours were substituting when needed and covering hours when the head librarian was on maternity leave. It was great helping my fellow students.
Manager
Financial Aid Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 19, 2015
We assist students while attending Globe University. Our focus is to ensure that all students are placed in their career prior to graduation. We consistently work with students to ensure their success with a great education as well as resume and interview training.
Admissions Representative
Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNSeptember 8, 2015
Continuous support the students in the admissions process for the student to have a smooth and successful start. Work with other departments to ensure students are ready to start college.
Adjunct Instructor and Tutor (Current Employee) –  Middleton, WIMay 29, 2015
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Great pay rates. Good job for someone only looking for a few extra hours at a second job.
student
Student (Former Employee) –  middleton,wiMay 3, 2015
Globe was the best decision I made for myself in my early twenties. It prepared me for everything I could possible encounter in the job process!
Uncertainty
Executive Program Chair (Former Employee) –  GUJanuary 12, 2015
There is a lot of uncertainty at this organization. Most enjoyable was the students. Adjunct faculty were wonderful co-workers. It was difficult to deal with the daily uncertainty of leadership.
Flexible hours are a plus.
Social Media Market Campaign (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 30, 2014
This was an online gig, so the hours were pretty flexible, which was perfect. I was able to get my work done while staying on top of classes at the same time.
Very good school
Student Coach/Tutor (Former Employee) –  Middleton WIOctober 13, 2014
Typical college.
Learned business management.
Management ran a well oiled machine.
Fellow students were pleasant to work with.
N/A
Helping others to succeed.
Ask me anything.
Helping Staff
o Tutoring (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WISeptember 26, 2014
Good school to work for while attending school. As a tutor it will look good to potential employers.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Globe University. Our community is ready to answer.