Globus Medical

Globus Medical United States Employee Reviews

Very employee friendly environment!
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Oaks, PAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: pretzel wednesday
Cons: nothing i can think of.
I did most of their clerical work each day I was in the office. The management was more than willing to explain what was needed and helped anytime I had questions concerning my tasks, as well as, if I made a mistake or just misunderstood anything, there was no repercussion but a warm smile and a lending hand. The job in itself was not very difficult but just very tedious on making sure I counted documents correctly for computer input. The coworkers were amazing which also added to a wonderful overall experience. My favorite part of the job was just being around great people in a upbeat and productive environment.
Profitable Business yet Questionable Ethics/Morality
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Audubon, PAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free soft pretzels and ice cream weekly
Cons: questionable ethics and morality
An environment like this taught me many valuable concepts for business, career and my personal views on ethics and morality.
Generous benefit package but....
Associate Product Manager (Former Employee), Audubon, PAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: ice cream on friday, free benefits
Cons: impossible to perform up to expectations because they are never spelled out
Globus is a publicly traded company ruled by a single individual. The physical office is a total dump. Lighting is poor, furniture is used and the lunchroom has 4 microwaves, 2 refrigerators and a single sink to serve 400 employees. The culture is pure engineer - no room for creativity. The turnover is huge. They are constantly training employees but not in anything remotely useful for job performance. Absolutely no mentoring, departments are completely siloed. No chance to telecommute and internet access is severely restricted. Altogether not a good place to work.
Innovative Company
Interactive Developer (Current Employee), Audubon, PAFebruary 20, 2013
Globus Medical is an amazing company to work for. With innovative strategies the company has grown as one of the largest spinal companies in the world.
Innovative Company that was great to work with some management issues
Assistant Spine Specialist (Former Employee), Audubon, PAAugust 7, 2012
The great part about my job was that no two days were ever the same. You always had to be willing to drop what you were doing at any time and help out a co-worker in providing our products for their customer. Although this meant a lot of driving and late nights, it was satisfying to know that everyone worked together as a team towards a common goal. I learned that effective communication was crucial to success in operating rooms and within our customer service and that being respectful and kind to others goes a long way.

About Globus Medical

If Globus Medical helps you stand up straight, then the company's products are working. Globus Medical makes medical devices used – Read more