Glocap Search

Glocap Search United States Employee Reviews

Entrepreneurial, ambitious and fun culture
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2014
Glocap Search embodies an entrepreneurial culture where dynamic, fast-paced and intelligent individuals can truly thrive. Each practice works together as a whole working towards improving the lives of others by finding appropriate matches for clients' and candidates' needs. The energy in the office is always highly positive and encouraging of open discussions. Management has an open door policy and is always receptive to new ideas. Overall a great place to work for ambitious and resourceful people.
Not your typical search firm
Senior Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2014
Glocap is a firm that sets the bar and is not afraid to set it high. Glocap does not compete with other firms, it creates the standard for which other firms strive to be. It is a firm where every recruiter is passionate about connecting top tier talent with leading firms. The culture is entrepreneurial and the employees are ambitious. I look forward to coming to work each day and being part of such a strong team.The new management has fostered the passion in new employees, ignited a fire in old employees, and encourages a collaborative effort to provide unparalleled service to both clients and candidates. I look forward to coming to work each day with such a strong team.
Strong Culture and Great Team
VP (Current Employee), New YorkDecember 11, 2014
I have been with Glocap for almost four years and genuinely enjoy my work. We are a young and driven group and the team is truly dedicated to finding the right fit for its clients and candidates. Culturally, we have involved into a cohesive unit and have really made an effort to support one another. Recruiting is a fast paced and intense industry and knowing that the individuals one works with are on the same side and ready to help, enables me to feel confident in my work.
Great for temps
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2014
I get fairly regular temp work through them and they send me out to very nice companies
A Fast Pace Working Envivornment that offers direct hirer
Data Entry, Officework, Writing (Former Employee), Los Angelea, CAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: benefits, medical, dental
Accomplished deadlines, work at a steady pace sometimes thru breaks if necessary to make deadline, to help out where need love the rush hour mainting order and courteous customer greetings. Able to asst where needed for the duration of the day, rather it is files answering phones in the mist. Calendering or double checking order and following up with progress as time wine down and the rush is over I began cleaning my area and type up last mailist to be sent out. Kept work place order while Ceo, were in meetings by taking accurate messages and creating documentation to keep a steady work flow while over seeing the office, I lock up and leave the

About Glocap Search

In 2003, after six years after our founding, Glocap began our business professional division, which places business service professionals – Read more

Glocap Search Salaries