Glory Global Solutions

Glory Global Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Pay
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 16, 2016
the pay is very poor at this company. $18.00 to start with no opportunity for raises. This is shy they have such a turn around and cant feel the position they have open. There are plenty of qualified applicants that will do the work. Just not for what they are paying. Employees that are in the company are overworked and under paid for what they do. Don't take a job with them no mater what they promise it wont happen and you sill be living in poverty.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
poor pay, no one cares about the customer, poor attitudes
been a road warrior need to slow down a little.
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVAugust 12, 2015
have been traveling mover a 175K miles a year for 7 years and would like to spend some time at home. Enjoy training people and seeing them progress and become better people and employees. I enjoy knowing that people have become more dependant and reliable for their companies.
Pros
good teacher, easy going, well organized, good at writing documentation
Cons
take took much pride inn work, can get emotional.
Very flexable hours
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 4, 2015
Service and maintenance of Currency dispensers. Working banking hours when not on call. Working from home and responsible for planning work day.
Advancement possibilities for dedicated people
Key Account Manager (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILJuly 28, 2015
Sales work from home office and on the road
Great flexible schedule
Tuition reimbursement
Service job is good for advancement
Focus on customer service
Performance based reviews and rewards
Pros
Travel and customer interaction
Cons
Very focused on productivity and performance
I would not recommend working at this company!!
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  USApril 23, 2015
Field Technicians work very long hours each day to service VERY LARGE AREAS and are not commended or appreciated. Management only recognizes the negative things that happen on a daily basis.
Management are not honest to employees or customers!
There is no room to move up in the company.
VERY MICRO MANAGED !
If you are looking for a career this is not the job you would want...
Pros
Company van, gas card, laptop and cell phone
Cons
Very MICRO MANAGED. Managers and upper management do not respect or appreciate the employees, If you are looking for a career, There is a very large turnover of employees weekly, Upper management are very unprofessional, no management or product skills, little or no training provided
Great benefits and wrk environment bad management
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Watertown WI (Global company)November 27, 2014
a typical day at work is running customer calls repairing banking machines and teller software issues.
I have learned a lot about working in a high customer service environment.
when I started we had a great manager that lets us tae care of business, but after a management change we are now getting micro managed out of the company.
my co-workers are some of the best technicians in the industry and great at what they do. all however are looking to make a change due to the current situation unfortunately.
I love making my customers happy by doing everything I have to do to give them what they want.
Pros
company vehicle, phone, credit card, gas card, laptop, and tools
Cons
24/7 oncall schedule newly implemented, bad management
Productive Work Place
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Watertown, WIJanuary 13, 2015
Receive multiple calls per day to assist field service technicians from around country & PR.
Management is willing to put you through training on multiple products
I do enjoy the travel opportunities to customer sites to see real word application
Pros
travel
Cons
real word experience with products
Worst job every. no value of employee life and safety
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Amarillo txJuly 14, 2014
you will always be on call more than they are will to tell you. could spend all night working and have to work the next day also. Direct management is just a puppet and told what to say. the moral of the people in the field is horrible.No one like there job . the most enjoyable part of my job was when I quit last thursday. happy happy happy
Pros
awesome product
Cons
no value of life of employee
A good company to work for.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Watertown, WIOctober 14, 2014
I've enjoyed my position at this company and have watched many people come and go. Although I was hesitant at first, I've been there for 8 years, so that must say something. I get along with all my co-workers and we make a great team, those of us who have been there the longest, along with the newcomers. It's always an adventure.

Since I have been there we have changed ownership 3 times and have had 3 or 4 different managers, so that was always stressful but I've adapted to the changes.

It's nice to see companies change and grow knowing that the employees have a big part in it's success. We get yearly bonuses for the profits the company has made and that means a lot.

I would have to say the hardest part of the job is knowing someone is not doing their part and management does not step in. The customer comes back to us and we have to hear all the complaints.

The perks are that we get food catered in a lot when we are short staffed or have to work holidays. We also have fun events and support many local charities.
Pros
easy going environment with great people.
Cons
lack of manager involvement with employees not doing their job.
Japanese company currently being run by the UK
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILJanuary 15, 2014
TBD 2014
Still unsure how the company will turn out after the acquisition.