Glory Global Solutions

Glory Global Solutions Employer Reviews

A good company to work for.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Watertown, WIOctober 14, 2014
Pros: easy going environment with great people.
Cons: lack of manager involvement with employees not doing their job.
I've enjoyed my position at this company and have watched many people come and go. Although I was hesitant at first, I've been there for 8 years, so that must say something. I get along with all my co-workers and we make a great team, those of us who have been there the longest, along with the newcomers. It's always an adventure.

Since I have been – more... there we have changed ownership 3 times and have had 3 or 4 different managers, so that was always stressful but I've adapted to the changes.

It's nice to see companies change and grow knowing that the employees have a big part in it's success. We get yearly bonuses for the profits the company has made and that means a lot.

I would have to say the hardest part of the job is knowing someone is not doing their part and management does not step in. The customer comes back to us and we have to hear all the complaints.

The perks are that we get food catered in a lot when we are short staffed or have to work holidays. We also have fun events and support many local charities. – less
Worst job every. no value of employee life and safety
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Amarillo txJuly 14, 2014
Pros: awesome product
Cons: no value of life of employee
you will always be on call more than they are will to tell you. could spend all night working and have to work the next day also. Direct management is just a puppet and told what to say. the moral of the people in the field is horrible.No one like there job . the most enjoyable part of my job was when I quit last thursday. happy happy happy
Japanese company currently being run by the UK
Manager (Current Employee), Lisle, ILJanuary 15, 2014
TBD 2014
Still unsure how the company will turn out after the acquisition.

About Glory Global Solutions

At Glory Global Solutions, innovation is at the heart of what we do. We bring real innovation to our customers, through technology, – Read more

Glory Global Solutions Photos