Glory Global Solutions

Glory Global Solutions Employer Reviews

Worst job every. no value of employee life and safety
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Amarillo txJuly 14, 2014
Pros: awesome product
Cons: no value of life of employee
you will always be on call more than they are will to tell you. could spend all night working and have to work the next day also. Direct management is just a puppet and told what to say. the moral of the people in the field is horrible.No one like there job . the most enjoyable part of my job was when I quit last thursday. happy happy happy
Japanese company currently being run by the UK
Manager (Current Employee), Lisle, ILJanuary 15, 2014
TBD 2014
Still unsure how the company will turn out after the acquisition.
Engaged, committed and empowered people
Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee), Basingstoke, ENGJanuary 9, 2014
The people at Glory Global Solutions are one of the major reasons I enjoy working at the company so much. Highly talented and friendly people deliver global coverage and capability that is tough to match within the industry.

Management are approachable and passionate about the future of the company. This feeds down through the employees and there is – more... a good team spirit.

Having been with the company throughout a recent major transitional period, I am glad to say that Glory's attitude is to support employees and to nurture and distribute talent effectively. – less
An excellent place to work
Interim HR Manager (Current Employee), Basingstoke, ENGDecember 27, 2013
Pros: busses to town and station and good benefits packages
Cons: not much parking at site
Glory Global Solutions is a work place where you can make a difference. It can be fast paced and there are lots of changes occuring, which provide lots of opportunities to influence and become involved.

There are many people in the Company with long service who have seen the Company go through transition to Private Equity and back again. These people – more... are very welcoming and great to work with and understand the need to adapt and change to take advantage of the market place.

There are clear Company goals and strategies so it is easy to establish where you can play your part. The targets are quite stretching and aspirational but thats what makes it fantastic when you achieve them. – less
Incredible place for my internship
HR Administrator (Former Employee), Basingstoke, ENGDecember 16, 2013
Pros: working hard to keep the working environment happy and healthy, great benefits, good experience, room for growth, good support team.
Cons: i am only here for a 3 week internship, the company base is a long way away from where i live.
I managed to gain an internship at Glory Global Solutions in the HR Department and I have gained more experience than I ever thought I would be able to. They have let me sit in on some face to face and telephone interviews. Also they have showed me all of the ins-and-outs of how an HR department works. Before coming I had a basic idea of HR but this – more... has reinforced my aspiration to be involved in an HR department in the future.
The working environment is really good, everyone is really friendly, and although I am an intern, no one treats me any different to one of their collegues.
The management is also great; they seem to be really intune with what their work force need and want.

Anyone would be lucky to work here. I can't imagine any internship ever being able to beat these past few weeks. Will genuinely miss everyone and the working environment; the standards have been set high for the future. – less
A company I am proud to work for
HR Systems (Current Employee), BasingstokeDecember 12, 2013
Pros: multi-cultural, flexible working, good benefits
In a nutshell I love my job.

I am part of and support the global HR team on anything relating to HRIS. I have learnt a great deal around differing proesses and considerations to be made globally.

Every day is different; whether it be dealing with system issues, preparing analytics for management, working on yearly processes such as salary review and – more... bonus payouts or working on system implementations.

Glory Global Solutions rewards hard workers and achievers; it doesn't carry those who wish to coast along doing the bare minimum.

To summarise - a busy but rewarding work environment. – less
Striving for excellence.
not provided (Current Employee), Knutsford, CheshireDecember 5, 2013
Pros: benefits package. friendly but professional working environments.
Working for Glory Global Solutions offers many rewards; personal development, fantastic opportunities to meet people from other countries and cultures as well as recognition for success. Due to the nature of working for a company that is constantly evolving, no day tends to be the same.
unsettled place to work
Finance Assistant / Facilities Manager (Former Employee), knutsford cheshireAugust 29, 2013
Cons: no flexibility
In my time at glory I learned how to put double entry book keeping into practice, generate accruals and prepayments and aspects of VAT returns

About Glory Global Solutions

At Glory Global Solutions, innovation is at the heart of what we do. We bring real innovation to our customers, through technology, – Read more

Glory Global Solutions Photos