GloryBee Foods Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun workplace
Collections/ Accounts Receivable (Current Employee), Eugene, ORNovember 9, 2014
Pros: benefits are amazing
Cons: nothing really in my department
I have grown so much working here for the past 12 years. It has taught me about people and management styles within the company. They are a very health oriented company so in turn it has helped me become and live a healthy lifestyle. My co-workers are the most amazing people to work with. We are like a big family of sisters. The hardest part of my job is when I have to talk to someone that is having a really hard time and struggling to pay their bills, but then the most rewarding part of my job is coming up with a plan the works with the company and the customer and we are in a win win situation.
A challenging day in production
Senior Production Control Specialist (Current Employee), Eugene, ORMay 6, 2013
The production departments are planned for the next 5 days and all of a sudden, you have to make some last minute changes due to component setbacks. This can have a domino effect, but with thoughtful and careful planning, plan B can be put into operation
A company that provided me with every career aspect I was looking for.
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Eugene, ORFebruary 2, 2013
Glory Bee food is a family owned business that gave me invaluable experience for the work-place, life, and my objective outlook.
Positive environment, upbeat people to work with.
Dry Production Specialist (Former Employee), Eugene, ORSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: coworkers were fun to work with, good benefits
Cons: training was below average, too much pressure with not enough training
I worked at GloryBee Foods for only 2 months. I decided to step down on my own because I felt that the training they were giving me was below average. There was too much pressure put on me after only 2 weeks of being employed there. I had never done production before. The management pressured me to do work alone and to complete the work in a very unrealistic time. My fellow coworkers ( non management/supervisors) were fun to work with. They all had positive attitudes and helped me get through my work. I learned how production worked in the food environment. It was very interesting and I learned a good amount given the fact that I had only been employed there for 2 months. This job was not a career job, my career is in customer service.