Glotel Employee Reviews

Glotel
Driver (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 31, 2017
Glotel is an ambitious company looking for motivated smart hard working people . If you have these traits glotel is a wonderful company to work for . .
great work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 10, 2017
this is a great place to work for love this place cant wait to get back in to work for this company. they pay you top pay for your skills pay on time great place to work for
Great place to work!
Systems Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 17, 2017
This by far was one of my favorite jobs. From management to customers'; I had a great experience working here. Also, they really care about their employees. They believe in promoting their employees to better positions.I would have stayed if it wasn't a contract position.
Pros
They love to feed you good food.
Cons
Lot of inventory to count
This is a very laid back environment
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2017
Great company to work for. Must be self sufficient and a self starter. Motivation must be crucial. Management is awesome and you get great work life balance
Overall were good to work for.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 20, 2017
Company is willing to provide training, and pay for certifications for there employees. The amount of work available would fluctuate. They would pay for the visa's of many foreign workers. American citizens would be the first ones laid off due to that investment.
Great recruiting team
Contract Drafter (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 16, 2016
Friendly recruiters, but extremely invasive application information requests. They wanted way too much personal information about me before even offerng a position. They did an AutoCAD test which I aced, but the job had nothing to do with AutoCAD, it was a client's proprietary software which I had to learn, and couldn't learn in the manner or timeframe desired. Not very upfront about that part. I felt somewhat tricked into taking the job when I should have been looking for something else, with another company, more appropriate to what my skills truly are. AutoCAD Drafting!
Pros
friendly helpful recruiters
Cons
wanted way too much personal information up front before offering position.
Great place to worK
Circuit design engineer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 10, 2016
A typical day included researching and poblem solving for ds1 ckts. Then you create orders in multiple provisioning systems. Next send ASRs and create MASTARS AND update TBDXC. After cut complete close out orders and complete optima.
Good Contract Staffing Firm
Project Manager for T-Mobile (Current Employee) –  Norton, MAMay 9, 2016
Glotel is the staffing firm that placed as a contractor at T-Mobile in New England. They communicate regularly and support me as needed in my role as a Project Manager for T-Mobile development in New England.
Pros
good communication and support
Contract employer. Good contacts with Fortune 500 companies
CONTRACTOR/OPERATIONS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 15, 2016
Contract employer. Good contacts with Fortune 500 companies. Benefits were not good. Pay was above average. Good introduction to companies.
Productive Work place
Project Management (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJNovember 23, 2015
It's not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. New management means new challenges time should be taken to make sure everyone is taken care of and in the position that fits them best. Not everyone is built for every job but if people are more then just numbers then that can really become clear.
Glotel was operated out of Cary, North Carolina with busy dc installation duties
D C Power installer (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 9, 2015
Ensured all aspects of dc installation properly and efficiently conducted. Learned new aspects of the job daily as well as met very nice people during the travels. I was competent with my duties which made for enjoyable work but being away from my family for extensive periods of time was difficult.
Promises of t-shirts never fulfilled
Wireless Field Technician I (Cell Technician) (Former Employee) –  Washington StateMarch 24, 2015
I didn't really care about a t-shirt, but they told me they'd send me a few but never did. When someone tells me they'll send me something but never does, it bothers me. Also, this company does not provide vacation or holiday pay. No PTO or sick days either.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
No paid holidays or vacation
Private line service
Metrics Manager (Former Employee) –  Rosemont ILOctober 9, 2014
Meet with supervisor to provide status on all open projects. Issue escalation on project which encountered obstacles. Learned the importantence of a private line. Worked very well with the management team. They supported the sales team and implemtation team very well. People on this team worked well togther to accomplish what was required by the customer. Removing road blocks was the hardest thing about this job. Completing a job and having the customer happy.
Pros
Seeing the customer happy
Cons
Obstacles and road blocks
Nice Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 23, 2014
Its a good company that offered had work to offer. My agent was very pleasant and helpful..
Good company for independent problem solving Indeviduals.
Wireless Communications Integrator/Technician (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAAugust 18, 2014
Check in with office and see if I would need to pick up any equipment from the warehouse. Then I would head out to cell sites to do Integration of the SIADs and the UMTS and LTE BBUs. I like the being able to work independently and as a team depending on the job.
Pros
reimbursements
Cons
sometimes lack of work
Project closeouts
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OhJuly 15, 2014
Great company to work for, Very flexible with work schedule, as i was able to work from home while attending school.
When its busy its busy, when its not its not.
Field Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 16, 2014
When there was work to do, you worked 60+ hours a week. When the work was slow, you sat around and waited for the phone to ring sometimes for weeks at a time.
Good Company
Project Controls Associate Project/Controls (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 11, 2014
Overall Glotel is a good company to work for. Not much direction when communicating current contract coming to a end. Good tenture gifts.
I loved this job
Systems Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2014
Everyone at this company was very kind and helpful. Management was also surprisingly helpful and also kind. Kind of a family oriented type of company.
Pros
Lots of BBQ's
Cons
Heavy equipment
(Black & Veatch - Telecom)
Project Facilitator - NORAD (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 7, 2013
Poor place to work due to poor training/outdated PWPT Slids. Lacks professional and experienced management and supervisors within the construction, engineering fields.
Pros
Nice corporate woods area and building
Cons
Unprofessional and unexperienced management staff in constuction field.

Comment – January 26, 2014

I agree with this statement! B&V hires unprofessional and unexperienced management/supervisors who lack the basis knowledge and understanding of the construction/engineering industry. Basis training was through the use of outdated PPT slides and no one on one training to learn the multiple software programs in order to support the DBA positions. The weekly Monday meetings ran by management were highly intimadating/harrassing causing a high stress level within the department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glotel. Our community is ready to answer.