Glovis Georgia, is an integrated logistics company located in West Point, Georgia. We provide Tier 1 logistic, warehousing and inventory services to Kia Motors Manufacturing. We currently have an opening for a Forklift/Tugger Maintenance Technician to work in our Consolidation Center.
Will be responsible for repair and maintenance of forklifts and tuggers at all Glovis facilities. Technician will have to diagnose equipment problems and perform complex and/or major mechanical repairs including transmissions, engines, forklifts, engine components, subassemblies and hydraulic control systems.
Minimum Position Qualifications (includes education):
- Minimum of 5 years experience working specifically with powered industrial trucks
- Must be able to troubleshoot, read and interpret wiring diagrams, mechanical assembly drawings and technical documentation
- Ability to read and understand and repair hydraulic system schematics
- Ability to repair or replace major system components, including circuit boards and other electrical parts, hydraulic, mechanical, power steering and transmissions and engines
- Experience performing proper PM in a timely manner
- Be able to use all special tools properly as well as normal tools of the trade.
- Perform engine tune-ups on most makes of equipment
- Technical certification in material handling repair preferred, including forklifts and tuggers.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or tech school graduate
- Experience working with Hyundai & Crown Lifts preferred
Glovis Georgia offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. We are a Drug Free and Equal Employment Opportunity work place.
Glovis Georgia is a tier 1 supplier for the Kia Motors Manufacturing facility in West Point, Georgia. Glovis provides logistics and...