Human Resources Specialist
Glovis Georgia, is an integrated logistics company located in West Point, Georgia. We provide Tier 1 logistic, warehousing and inventory services to Kia Motors Manufacturing. We currently have an opening for a Human Resources Specialist.
- Processing bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for 300+ employees.
- Setup, Maintain and Manage time keeping system.
- Update all payroll changes within payroll and benefit systems.
- Track performance reviews and increases.
- Benefit Administration including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, and optional coverage’s.
- Assist with Annual Benefit renewals as well as manage the open enrollment process.
- FMLA Administration
- 401K Administration including enrollments, posting of contributions, handling withdrawals and loans, forfeitures, an annual 401K Audit
- Manage, Answer and Process all Garnishments, Child Supports and Tax Levy Orders.
- Administer company safety program.
- Assist, coordinate and conduct training programs within the HR Department.
- Create Billing reports for Accounting on a bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Track attendance for Salary and Non-Exempt Team Members.
- Manage STD and LTD requests.
- Processing of monthly benefit invoices.
- Maintaining OSHA 300 Log.
- Assist with Worker’s Compensations Administration.
- Assist with Team Relations events.
- BS or BA Degree (but will consider experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company)
- Understanding of payroll and benefit laws.
- Understanding of employment laws (both federal and state).
- 3-5 years experience in processing payroll
- 3-5 years experience in benefit and 401k administration.
- Understanding of Worker’s Comp laws and regulations as well as OSHA 300 logs.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint including the ability to download payroll data into Excel to generate complex reports
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
- Proven ability to prioritize and work through multiple projects within a timely manner.
- Must be able to function and adapt to an every changing environment.
- Advanced communications, critical thinking, planning and organization skills.
Applicants must include all necessary information to enable employer to reference employment history. Employer will conduct a pre-employment background, physical and drug screen.
Indeed - 4 months ago