Glovis Georgia, is an integrated logistics company located in West Point, Georgia. We provide Tier 1 logistic, warehousing and inventory services to Kia Motors Manufacturing. We currently have an opening for an IT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST to work in our Consolidation Center.
This position will support the company with network administration support, help desk support, IT hardware support and Windows application support.
- Set up and maintenance of employees system access, including; active directory management, Cisco Call Manager and Unity.
- Process flow and support documentation for areas of responsibility.
- End user training for access to company systems and networks, Microsoft application navigation, voicemail and hardware such as printers, paging systems, IP phones and PC’s.
- Provide maintenance related to company IT assets (i.e. printers, PC’s, routers, etc.) through the issuance of trouble tickets to vendors, directing the end user through repairs or personally completing the repair.
- Add, move and change IT assets in the IT asset inventory database.
- Management of exchange servers, shared drivers, and other miscellaneous servers.
- Complete configuration and setup of laptops, PC’s cell phones, voice mail and IP phones. Includes restoration of PC’s impacted by virus and spyware intrusion.
- Review of IT invoices allocation to correct account and location and comparison budget objectives.
- Tracking of maintenance agreements with 3rd party providers (i.e. Cisco, IBM, etc.)
- Provide input in the development of IT strategy and tactics for the company.
Minimum Position Qualifications (includes education)
- BS or BA Degree in Computer Science and 2 years of network administration and/or help desk experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007 and Active Directory Management.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Oracle, SQL and Java experience a plus.
- Understanding of TCP/IP logic, network layering and connectivity challenges.
- Knowledge of server backup software and virtual server environments is a plus.
- Must be able to adapt to an ever changing technological environment.
- Must possess intermediate project management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate effective and clearly both verbally and written.
- Must be a creative and critical thinker.
- Ability to prioritize and work through end users issue, providing continuous feedback related to resolution.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Glovis Georgia offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. We are a Drug Free/Tobacco Free Facility and Equal Employment Opportunity work place.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Glovis Georgia is a tier 1 supplier for the Kia Motors Manufacturing facility in West Point, Georgia. Glovis provides logistics and...