Glynn Electric Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
horrible
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MANovember 3, 2017
This is a terrible company. No appreciation for the workforce. Management will promise you the world and not deliver. I would recommend to anyone to stay away from this company.
How much more can you ask for?
Construction Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAOctober 19, 2017
Good, honest, straight forward people. Genuinely concerned with the wellbeing of their employees and the community.
If one is reliable, ambitious and applies themselves they notice and reward and provide opportunity.
Pros
nice people, generious with snacks and drinks, accomodateing
Cons
growth keeps things moving along so not much slacking
Constantly hiring because nobody stays here.
Low Voltage Technician (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MASeptember 13, 2017
If you are considering a position in the service dept be prepared for a barrage of service calls at the end of the day. Poor scheduling. As a low voltage tech was asked to work on high voltage systems. Manager was brutal but has since left company. Upper management does not care about employees. Service accounts are a lot of national retail places. They will question every move you make and question why it took 20 minutes to drive from the South Shore to Boston.
Pros
Location off the highway in Plymouth
Cons
Terrible management, lousy accounts, and much more.
Project Foreman (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAMay 24, 2016
My daily requirements as a supervisor, as in my previous job, consists of managing projects, handling
customer relations, weekly budget reports, toolbox safety talks, material purchases, weekly payroll, and
supervision and training of company employees.
Efficient, professional, reliable company!
Assisstant Purchaser (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJanuary 13, 2016
A typical day is usually fast paced but definitely manageable/gratifying. Since working here I've gained a tremendous amount of experience. Whether out in the field for service or out in construction (residential, commercial and even industrial job sites). I've been able to work on Photo-voltaic systems and fire alarm systems. Also I've gained an immense amount of knowledge towards the logistics of providing manpower, coordinating orders and jobs to work with our tight schedules. One of the biggest benefits of working here is that just about every person you approach is willing to help you out in anyway they can. The hardest part of work is knowing that this industry in constantly changing and evolving, so you can never truly master the whole trade. I would have to say that the most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that this trade is in high demand. It provides me with a sense of comfort knowing I'd be able to find work if need be.
Pros
Good benefits, Plenty of work, Promotes within
Cons
Communication
Family oriented workplace
Director of Client Services (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAFebruary 11, 2014
Great place to work. Positive attitudes, fair management.
Pros
Catered lunches, family holiday events, good benefits
a normal day at work
Licensed Journeyman Electrican - Service/Small (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAFebruary 21, 2013
My day starts early,lots of hard work /also most days i do alot of troublesooting,every day is a learnig experience.I get along and work well with all of my co-workers,and the most enjoyable part of my job is pleasing the customer,when you get a thank you,it makes all your hard work enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glynn Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

Glynn Electric Reviews by Location