gMed Employee Reviews

Easy to get in, But hard to manage workflow at beginning
Help Desk Tier (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 9, 2015
Other than the fact that they offer no real formal training. It is otherwise a nice place to work. Unfortunately the management staff there walks around with their heads in the clouds and pay very little attention to the new employees. I found my experience there frustrating. They just don't take the time to put together a structured training class. You are hired, learn the jists of the software then thrown to the wolfs with tickets and phone calls. You don't even have someone watching you while you train. And they claim to have been shadowing you, but then you find out they are not even interested in you,
Pros
tampons and lotion stocked in their bathrooms, Pay and benefits are good and easy to understand
Cons
too far, located in weston, No formal training regarding the interface, hyla fax server, or zoho ticketing. You are on your own. Not enough help desk managers involved with the new hires.
What I learned with gMed
e-Learning Manager (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLJune 6, 2014
I learned how to administer an online learning website, provide end user support and register users with .CSV formatted files.

I learned software upgrade cycle management, including working with BA and QA teams for knowledge transfers to design learning resources for annual upgrades.

I learned about GI health and medicine.

I learned to use Zoho and Heat for client requests.

I learned to use Adobe Connect as our learning management tool. I learned to record audio/video software demonstrations for diverse audiences. I learned to use Adobe Presenter to create quizzes for certification.

I learned to lead upgrade projects, deliver internal trainings to support and project management teams, and company-wide trainings for enterprise roll outs of software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Lync).
Gastroenterology Specific EHR/PM
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLSeptember 16, 2013
gMed provides excellent solutions for medium to large Gastroenterology practices due to an integrated chart between the office and surgery centers. Good company.