GO KIDS DAY NETWORK (GKDN) supports the sustainability and individuality of communities with its local “shop, buy, and give” marketing programs. The GKDN team works with local businesses, nonprofit civic organizations, and schools to:
- Strengthen community businesses by increasing patronage through GO BUY LOCAL marketing programs.
- Provide advertising and marketing of coupons and special offers to encourage consumers to shop local.
- Implement fundraising opportunities to drive sales and support local schools and causes.
- Donate a portion of its revenue to local schools and civic causes on behalf of participating local businesses.
A Market Coordinator manages the GKDN advertising and marketing programs for assigned market areas:
- Manage sales contact list.
- Assume primary client contact once sales team completes sale.
- Manage clients’ monthly/quarterly promotional activity through 90 day plan, using automated client notices.
- Use the GKDN client advertising system to complete all necessary forms and client listing updates.
- Coordinate clients’ 2nd quarter plans in assigned markets.
- Maintain and analyze client advertising activity in the GKDN systems in conjunction with sales.
- Maintain GKDN Contact Management system for client interaction in conjunction with sales.
- Participate in monthly sales meetings and other marketing planning meetings as needed.
- Share best practices advertising ideas company-wide.
- Maintain market School District enrollment analysis and coordinate school donation presentations with sales, fundraising and public relations.
- Monitor school participation in marketing programs.
- Monitor nonprofit cause participation in marketing programs.
- Identify and solicit employer participation in monthly marketing programs and other services.
- Maintain a community events calendar in conjunction with sales to identify key events for participation; manage related budget, personnel and materials.
The successful candidate will have a strong marketing sense, preferably a client service background with excellent communications and organization skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree with a preferred concentration in business or marketing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years marketing and client service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with computer, especially Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Minimal travel required.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Career advancement possible for successful employees in this position.
Indeed - 10 months ago