Go Rentals Employee Reviews

Exciting and caring atmosphere.
Car Rental Agent (Current Employee) –  Opa-locka, FLSeptember 18, 2016
I feel blessed to be part of this team. We are a car rental agency which specializes in the private aviation industry which is exciting in a high demand environment.
A typical day is booking reservations, following up with existing reservations, replying to online inquiries, handling specialized requests in order to meet our guests' desires.
Meet and greet all guests in the lobby and outside on the ramp and promote our services primarily to pilots and flight attendants.

I have enjoyed working and helping other markets such as San Diego, Santa Ana, and the newly opened office in the San Francisco Bay area last summer and this summer.
Pros
Awesome team and traveling.
Cons
Compensation plan.
great place to work
Assist team (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2016
Fun, faced paced great place to work. The people are friendly and entertaining. You get to meet celebrities go on private planes experience foods from around the world and get to meet the owner of the company first hand.
Pros
Free food, tours of private planes
Cons
The pay could be higher
Great and friendly company
Carcierge (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 9, 2015
Go rentals is one of the best company I have worked for, they are passionate for what they do and recognize hard working people, the management is very helpful and their culture is based on integrity, respect, and the best customer relations.
I learned a great deal of hospitality skills, sales, and self ownership, it is very enjoyable to work with people who are passionate with what they do.
Another part of the job I enjoy the most is to be able to drive brand new vehicles everyday.
Fast-Paced and Learn a lot
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 6, 2015
The job itself was great! Especially when doing my duties outside of the office. Though the experience was tarnished but corporate's micromanagement. Policies literally changed overnight. The direction of the company is uncertain as Goals are set on best case scenario plus 15%.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the FBO staff. The hardest part was being put in the crosshairs by the guests when they were angry at outrageous pricing, rightfully so, and get no support from Corporate.

Mind you, corporate are Two brothers, One VP, One Trainer, and One Director of Operations. They all contradict each other all the time. And then when you bring up something, they will deny it.
Pros
Meet a lot of great people, nature of business
Cons
Long hours, little ways to make growth in personal income, horribly micromanaged
Outstanding Company To Learn, Grow, Develop
East Coast Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  floridaApril 13, 2015
Hands on ownership, exceptional support staff - direct and to the point, so if you are overly sensitive about feedback, perhaps you continue to seek employment elsewhere - but the feedback is usually spot on and it is given with the best of intentions.

An outstanding company to work for and work with, no question.

They are committed to their mission statement.
Pros
constant feedback, support, training, tools needed to succeed
Cons
constant feedback
Fun workplace
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 21, 2014
Fun workplace, exciting guests. Learned about car rental industry.