Go2IT Group Employee Reviews in United States

Good group to work for
technician (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 4, 2015
Go2IT group is a very good group to work for they can find you contracts around your schedule and if something comes up that you wont be able to make a contract they can find a different tech without it impacting your chances for a later contract
Pros
working around schedule pays better than remote tech positions
fun on the go work
PC Technician (Current Employee) –  Westlake, OHSeptember 24, 2015
fun job meet new people.learn new things every time travel all over Atlanta. so much new work with computers and other hardware.
Pros
learn a lot with good people
Cons
travel to much
Good company, sporadic assignments
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  ToledoJune 30, 2015
I enjoy working for the company at first when the assignments were bountiful, but since I don't live in DC, Illinois, and other cities, where jobs are available, there are none for me to choose from.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
assignments are sporadic
good people to work for
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Westlake, OHFebruary 12, 2015
What more can you say, its a contract house. You go where they send you. Do you job and they will call you again when something else comes in.
Lack of steady work
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 8, 2014
This company is just sporadic work, the contracts are one in a full moon and do not pay mileage. The project manager for IBM is very inconsiderate and go thru technicians like water. Do not recommend at all.
Cons
lack of work/tratment of tech's
Awesome
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  ohioApril 27, 2014
I really enjoy the assignments I am given with this company. I learn alot with hands on computer work
Unique and changing work environment
IBM SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHMarch 12, 2014
On a typical day working for Go2IT Group I traveled to a business within 60 miles of my location and (usually independently) performed rollouts and upgrades for many types of business including pizza restaurants, retail stores, and video rental shops. The work was usually a little challenging and fun. Frequent tasks included setting up and configuring POS systems, installing\configuring\troubleshooting cat-5 network equipment, taking inventory, and learning installation procedures specific to each company. I collaborated with other Go2IT employees on a few occasions and found them pleasant, experienced, and professional. The only reason I wouldn't recommend working there is trouble receiving paychecks in a timely fashion. If they worked out that issue, it would have been a better job and I would give them a 5 star rating.
Pros
independent work environment, local travel, good support
Cons
trouble receiving checks
Contract compny
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAFebruary 19, 2014
Contracts
Were not confirmed in a timely manner
Incomplete and incorrect information
Scope of duties unclear
You are your own supervisor in most cases.
Network Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 10, 2014
Go2IT employs independent contractors. They are good at keeping you busy as long as you can keep up with their pace.
Great company, but sporatic work
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNSeptember 25, 2013
Everything about this company is great, but since it is an on call job work is sometimes scarce and there are sometimes months one can go without getting a call for work. There are also times where one may get a call on a very short notice such as maybe two or three days before the job is set to start not giving enough time to if one has another job that may not be comparable to what this job pays to get someone else to fill in so that one can be apart of the job at hand. Other than though the pay is great and the people are all great to work with too. There is a lot to learn about how each firm operates in relation to what is expected and also lead to great exposure for possible future opportunities with these firms.
Pros
great pay, great people to work with and for, good job security
Cons
very sporatic job opportunities, very short notice when work is available
great company to work for
On-Call Hardware Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 8, 2013
its a great company to work for great managers and they call me days before a contract.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
only contracts(1099)
Easy work with ok pay
IMB Contractor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau MOJuly 28, 2012
I have done a few contracts for them in my area doing IMB installs for Best Buy, and Gap stores.
Pros
easy money.
Cons
sometimes the calls last a lot longer than expected.
Use Technical skill
Sony Authorized Provide, IBM Technician (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 20, 2012
On a project site, set up work station, servers and take down the old system. Work with team members, and corporate customers on site. Exceed their expectations and complete assignment ahead of schedule. Configure work stations, servers, printers and Network devices to full functionality. Prepare the old items for shipping.
I learned excellent customer service, developed and horned my listening skill and the ability to follow-up. Check in and test the system after couple of days gives the customer satisfaction. It also, afford them opportunity for provide a review and feedback that helped our company in providing excellent services to the customer.
Pros
excellent technical experience, hands-on
Cons
assignment end too quickly
An Interesting Company to work for
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 8, 2012
I enjoy working here because the staff is always friendly and eager to help. Their jobs are just as described no surprises as with other places. The pay is good for the work
Excellent Experience
IBM Networking and Security (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMay 26, 2012
Rest server and configued network for file and printer sharing
Pros
temp
Cons
experience
Great place for entry level canidates to obtain hands on experience
PC Technician (Contractor Charlotte, NC Area) (Current Employee) –  Lorain, OHMay 23, 2012
Go2it allows an entry-level person to learn grow and advance under excellent leadership and support it’s a great way to get a taste of real world experience with a support structure in place.

The only cone is that its contract work and your work loads varys from week to week.
Pros
good compensation and hands on experience.
Cons
contract work load vary from week to week.