GoDaddy Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Place to Work
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 23, 2017
Hands down one of the best places I've worked. A lot of opportunity for growth and development. The culture is unmatched, and the company really embodies employee appreciation.
Nice Perks
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAMay 22, 2017
Place had Nice Perks Mangers go every which way each one has there own policies it seems. 3rd Party Handles some of hr/attendance tasks Overall the job was fun but the mangers are there are not helpful each one has a different answer to the same question. Everyone is not suppose to use there phones /txt on call floor managers and lead's have favorites that they let do things that there not supposed to. They change stuff often . To a point there not family oriented.
Pros
Fun, Perks
Cons
Bad Management, Matrix
Get Ready tosell things you were never trained about
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 10, 2017
Was told I was being hired for a customer care positiion, then in training told about sales goals on top of that job. While you were fixing the problem they called in for, you were supposed to upsell them. Now If I have to call you about a certain product/service not working, why would I want to get more products or services from you.Training was a joke. Customers would call in about products I had never heard of before. I would ask my supervisor for help and he would direct me to a team of special experts. I would talk to them and they would always ask why I was bothering them and to ask my supervisor. So the customer gets tired of waiting and hangs up and you got in trouble for not using your resurces to solve their problem. Oh and the next call in the queue pops in since you are not at your desk trying to get help and you get in trouble for not answering the call right away.
Pros
Good Pay and Benefits
Cons
Sales goals for a job that is not supposed be sales
Great Company
Internal Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 4, 2017
Godaddy taught me a lot in the sales, and management side. Every day was a challenge, but a challenge where you are racing the click and the day just seems to fly right by. At the end of the day you feel very accomplished.
fun environment, good pay
BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMay 3, 2017
fun environment, good pay, very strict with punctuality, horrible management in my case, my sup was terrible and did not want to help. Lots of activities and events taken place while on and off site. Terrible shift hours
Pros
Good pay, fun work environment
Cons
short lunch, bad management, horrible shift (4pm-1am)
Productive, great place to work
Sr. Payment Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 29, 2017
Great place to work, recognizes hard work and innovation. Focus on work/life balance. Fun, energetic culture. Large company but still hungry and looking for ways to improve.
great place to work
Business Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 28, 2017
good place to start as a motivated sales person, will be able to get a basic understanding of internet and technology operations. Middle management isn't perfect but constantly looking for ways to improve
Energetic and Fun atmosphere
Sales and Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZApril 23, 2017
A great place to work with a very positive work environment. Experienced and helpful management team always strives to help employees perform at their best.
Pros
Wages, Benefits, Bonuses, Company Events, Advancement Opportunities
Cons
High Stress Employment at a Publicly Traded Company only concerned about Earnings
Professional Website Design Services (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 23, 2017
Be prepared for high stress, unrealistic expectations, unfair compensation and absolutely no training and mediocre to poor management with very little experience. In the end it's a publicly traded company and has to show results at the expense of the employee and their life, work balance.
Pros
Incredible Benefits
Cons
High Stress, inadequate financial compensation, unhappy work environment
Business Sales (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAApril 18, 2017
It is a good entry level job with good medical benefits and adequate compensation. The flare of having a slide, a gym, and a cafeteria is an added bonus
Pros
medical benefits, slide, inexpensive food
Cons
limited initial training, limited training on organizational structure and upward mobility path
Great and friendly work environment which pushed you to do better.
Sales and Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 14, 2017
A great work environment with various of shifts from morning to over nights.
Quality pay and bonus for providing quality work and sales to customers.
Pros
Catered lunches, quality pay with bonuses.
Cons
Phone job
Fun, exciting work place with room for growth
Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 12, 2017
Amazing training
Spoiled work environment
Great pay
Free Benefits
Great Commission
Room For Growth depending on how hard you want to work.

hardest part of the job was helping people configure outdated email services that didn't want to upgrade

Favorite parts of the job were the pay and Learning how building websites and other functions of the web work.
Pros
pay, benefits, commission
Not Great, Not Horrible
Customer Development Sales (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZApril 10, 2017
Required an excessive amount of time on phone per day (96% of day, tracked by system). Scattered supervisors, which made obtaining answers to questions quite difficult.
Pros
Cheap Lunch Options
Cons
Excessive Expectations
Decent pay but high stress
SSL and Hosted Exchange Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 7, 2017
The training was mediocre at best. Most of what is required knowledge on the job is learned through own experience and that of others. They try to make it a fun place to work, but it's mainly to say that they have put forth the effort. In all reality, the only way to keep your position is to sell every customer that calls in while trying to make that customer happy. At the end of the day, the company is only concerned about sales.
Ok
Customer C3 Representative (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 4, 2017
It is an okay place to work at. It is inbound sales so if you don't hit a lot of the criteria you won't get very far. The pay is good and the peers are awesome.
Go daddy summary
Sales ex (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 3, 2017
Great company passionate about the customer. The one main fault is the training, due to selling over 70 products. The management team is great, but the compensation isn't stellar.
Small Business Sales
Small Business Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 29, 2017
Over the years that I worked there the culture because increasingly more focused on numbers and sales as opposed to customer service and understanding. They also reduced pay almost every quarter.
Development
Design Support Rep II- Professional Web Services (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 24, 2017
I love the job and what I do but the pay could be better and career development and advancement could be much better. I was recent told that my job was not a career and a job. I am looking to better career and looking for growth.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no room to grow
Excellent , Competitive , Friendly culture , Hands full of work at Godaddy
Database Developer (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 24, 2017
GoDaddy is a largest Domain Client. I work with Financial Department to hand the Financial Data. I will be busy working with few other teams to gather the required information for the business end users to establish a good communication between the customers and client. I will be key resource for any report development in the team. I will handle the production developments and updates.
Pros
free lunches, Team outing, Company annual party
Sales only mentality
Customer Consultation & Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 16, 2017
The employee or customer come last SALES above everything even with maximum customer survey scores and highest call metrics for the team still put on notice due to sales in December of all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoDaddy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9