GoDaddy Employee Reviews

Community Centric Culture
Premier Hosting Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 20, 2017
GoDaddy is an amazing place to work. You will not find a better customer service and sales phone position in Arizona. Pay is beyond competitive and commission bonuses are obtainable if you just learn the ropes. Remember to "ask for the sale"! The reps who do this make the most $$$

I only left because I have 3 young children and wanted to be a stay at home mom for a bit.
Great Culture-
Productivity Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 15, 2017
Training is exceptional. I feel like i got an associates degree in the internet and Microsoft Office.

Lunch used to be subsidized and was only two dollars a day, now its 4 dollars.
Very sales focused. Almost too much.
Customer Service, Sales and Tech (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJanuary 29, 2017
I didn't like how sales driven it was. Sales were a priority over customer service. Not for everyone. Especially not me.
Productive workplace
Inbound Sales and Support (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 28, 2017
Work hard play hard, get rewarded for being a great employee. Allowed me to learn many new skills in the online world. Employees are always willing to assist and help you learn, much needed training.
Pros
Great benefits and PTO
Cons
Corporate enviornment
GoDaddy
Digital Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 27, 2017
It is a good place to work. Lot of churn of leadership and constant process changes. Good management but there is a struggle of getting promoted.
Great Opportunities for Advancement
TC-Fraud Detection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 9, 2017
GoDaddy is a great place to work for with many advancement opportunities. The work environment is open and feels like a community. There are plenty of internal organizations to join as well as company events to participate in.
Pros
discount lunches, pool table, volleyball court, basketball court, table tennis
Cons
timed lunches, reducing incentives for sales positions
Casual Environment
Product Specialist/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 6, 2017
Fun place to work. Great culture. High volume of productivity. Good training. Bonuses maximize earning potential. Dress code very casual - allow shorts. Cool game rooms and stellar Christmas parties.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
30 minute lunches
Dynamic workplace with comfortable environment that supports a viable blend of work and relaxation
Domain Acquisition Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 3, 2017
The days at Godaddy are full and challenging. There is a viable opportunity to interact with your teammates, and provide excellent customer service to one's designated customer base. The company provides an opportunity for development. The benefit package is excellent, and there is a varying opportunity to mix a high level of work with a measure of fun through various activities.
Excellent place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 31, 2016
Nice friendly environment, everyone is willing to help and guide new employees. Self learning in most cases but the company is willing to provide training for competent individuals
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Middle management sometimes is under a lot of pressure
Just the best place to work!
CUSTOMER PRODUCT/TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZDecember 13, 2016
Great culture, great benefits, great appreciation for employees. This employer exemplifies employee value. Nuff said!
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Management could be better.

Want to know more about GoDaddy?

Ask a question
Great Place to work
Hosting Sales and Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZDecember 4, 2016
Busy days but you actually feel like you're doing something to help people. Terrific bonus payouts in addition to regular pay. Overall this is one of the best places I've ever worked.
Good opportunities to learn
Customer Care and Support (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IANovember 27, 2016
-Call-center hours can be extremely stressful
-Co-workers and benefits were the best part of the job experience
-Management (with exceptions) tone-deaf
-Lots of experience problem-solving
-Policy on handling difficult/abusive clients lacks support for representatives
Pros
Good pay and benefits, good lunches
Cons
Short breaks, lacking in technical training, not enough support beyond sales
Productive but very numbers driven and trending towards away from employee appreciation
Design Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2016
This company was not the worst company I have ever worked for and my experience started out very positive. Once the company went public, a lot of changes were made that made it very hard to stay motivated as compensation for the work one did was dwindling. I loved my co-workers and my direct supervisor but upper management was out of touch with what the everyday tasks and roadblocks in our position actually are,
Pros
Benefits and coworkers
Cons
Externally hired management who never fully understood our position and everyday tasks
Fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IANovember 15, 2016
Fun place to work. There is communication issues between management and Leads/Reps. But what job doesn't have it. The people that are employed there are amazing.
Company is ok
Customer Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 13, 2016
The job is not what I thought I was interviewing for. The worst part is a series of tests you have to go through even once you have the job. The list continues to grow, so each time you think you are safe, it turns out you are not. I had to test to get the job, and did not know that testing would continue weekly during training. If you don't score high enough? You are out of a job!
Pros
subsidized lunches and good benefits
Cons
zero job security, deceptive job description, telemarketing
Amazing Culture
Project Manager/Premier Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 10, 2016
Godaddy is a great place to work at as you can be your honest true self and are given many opportunities to grow. Typical day at work is helping customers grow their businesses, by enhancing GoDaddy's products.
Pros
Subsidized meals provided onsite, great health benefits.
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineer, Intern (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 25, 2016
I enjoyed my time during my summer internship. I learned a lot from my co-workers. Everybody was always willing to help. They treat their interns well. Lots of intern parties.
Pros
Work Environment
Great Benefits
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 23, 2016
The medical, dental, vision and PTO benefits are rather great. The medical and dental plans that I have require no money but for co-pays. Thew vision is only a few dollars per month for the discount program. You are fully vested with the company after two years of employment.
Great Lifestyle, Great Work Environment, Nice Benefits
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 20, 2016
Unfortunately since they have become public things have changed quite drastically but still a good company that respects its employees
Good company to work for
C#/ .NET/PHP/Perl/Java Sr. Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 18, 2016
I really enjoyed working there. I enjoyed working on the Help Center the the Load Balancer Configuration tool. It helped all the developers with their jobs for submitting requests for their servers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoDaddy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8