GoDaddy Employee Reviews

Not Great, Not Horrible
Customer Development Sales (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZApril 10, 2017
Required an excessive amount of time on phone per day (96% of day, tracked by system). Scattered supervisors, which made obtaining answers to questions quite difficult.
Pros
Cheap Lunch Options
Cons
Excessive Expectations
Decent pay but high stress
SSL and Hosted Exchange Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 7, 2017
The training was mediocre at best. Most of what is required knowledge on the job is learned through own experience and that of others. They try to make it a fun place to work, but it's mainly to say that they have put forth the effort. In all reality, the only way to keep your position is to sell every customer that calls in while trying to make that customer happy. At the end of the day, the company is only concerned about sales.
Ok
Customer C3 Representative (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 4, 2017
It is an okay place to work at. It is inbound sales so if you don't hit a lot of the criteria you won't get very far. The pay is good and the peers are awesome.
Go daddy summary
Sales ex (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 3, 2017
Great company passionate about the customer. The one main fault is the training, due to selling over 70 products. The management team is great, but the compensation isn't stellar.
Small Business Sales
Small Business Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 29, 2017
Over the years that I worked there the culture because increasingly more focused on numbers and sales as opposed to customer service and understanding. They also reduced pay almost every quarter.
Development
Design Support Rep II- Professional Web Services (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 24, 2017
I love the job and what I do but the pay could be better and career development and advancement could be much better. I was recent told that my job was not a career and a job. I am looking to better career and looking for growth.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no room to grow
Excellent , Competitive , Friendly culture , Hands full of work at Godaddy
Database Developer (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 24, 2017
GoDaddy is a largest Domain Client. I work with Financial Department to hand the Financial Data. I will be busy working with few other teams to gather the required information for the business end users to establish a good communication between the customers and client. I will be key resource for any report development in the team. I will handle the production developments and updates.
Pros
free lunches, Team outing, Company annual party
Sales only mentality
Customer Consultation & Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 16, 2017
The employee or customer come last SALES above everything even with maximum customer survey scores and highest call metrics for the team still put on notice due to sales in December of all times.
Not the company I thought it was.
Customer Service Representative (C3) (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 16, 2017
It is highly unprofessional to lie to your employees. I don't think that is something that would drive people to want to work for a company like that.
Productive and Fun place to work
Bilingual Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85284March 12, 2017
I love working at Godaddy, the enviroment is positive and the benefits are great! I learn alot about technology and social media. The hardest part of my job is some of the manage \ment lies to micro manage aside from that my team mates and customers are the best!
Pros
Free health insurance
Cons
Short breaks, Micro manage
A relaxed and supportive work environment
Senior Corporate Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 10, 2017
I have not been here long so take that for what it is worth. Competence and growth are supported and nurtured. I haven't been here long enough to have a feel for the management; all the employees around me are very happy. That must mean something.
Pros
Relaxed environment permits doing the work instead of documenting time and what work is being done
Cons
Don't know if there are any? For me, the con is I am a contract employee. Don't know if I'll get to stay.
Excellent Place To Work For
Inbound Sales/Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAMarch 9, 2017
a very positive and enjoyable place to work. You can dress casually and have a comfortable work space. Great supervisors that help one achieve their best goals and performances.
Pros
Inexpensive lunchs, good bonuses.
Amazing Opportunity
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 6, 2017
I worked at Godaddy for almost a year and I do say it is a job everyone need to at least work once. I would work for the company again because everyone was always happy and positive.
Great atmosphere and excellent benefits.
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 27, 2017
I have been ad GoDaddy ad Customer Care Rep for one year now, and I have really grown to love the company. The benefits are outstanding and they truly try to make it a fun environment for their employees. The company has gone through a lot of changes in the past year and they are still trying to figure out what works best for every one, and they really do take into consideration the feedback from employees.

One thing that has been a little discouraging is that they promote career advancement within the company, but when it comes down to hiring for departments outside of the call center, they seem to prefer doing external hiring.
Pros
Health benefits, employee contests and events, and free coffee
Cons
Little room for growth, sitting down for long periods
Great place to work overall
BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 27, 2017
I loved my time with Godaddy, they treat their employees very well and they have been a staple of the community for years and many more to come.
Community Centric Culture
Premier Hosting Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 20, 2017
GoDaddy is an amazing place to work. You will not find a better customer service and sales phone position in Arizona. Pay is beyond competitive and commission bonuses are obtainable if you just learn the ropes. Remember to "ask for the sale"! The reps who do this make the most $$$

I only left because I have 3 young children and wanted to be a stay at home mom for a bit.
Great Culture-
Productivity Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 15, 2017
Training is exceptional. I feel like i got an associates degree in the internet and Microsoft Office.

Lunch used to be subsidized and was only two dollars a day, now its 4 dollars.
Expanding Globally
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2017
Great place to work--recommended for anyone interested in the tech field.
Bonuses, subsidized cafeteria, room for advancement, great atmosphere. Most of the managers do care about their teams, which is a nice change.
Very sales focused. Almost too much.
Customer Service, Sales and Tech (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJanuary 29, 2017
I didn't like how sales driven it was. Sales were a priority over customer service. Not for everyone. Especially not me.
Productive workplace
Inbound Sales and Support (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 28, 2017
Work hard play hard, get rewarded for being a great employee. Allowed me to learn many new skills in the online world. Employees are always willing to assist and help you learn, much needed training.
Pros
Great benefits and PTO
Cons
Corporate enviornment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoDaddy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9