GoHealth Employee Reviews

Great
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 11, 2017
Great Experience overall, I worked with a great group of people would definitely return if I had the chance to work with them again, pay was good atmosphere was laid back and comfortable!
Go Health
Senior Recruiting Partner/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 8, 2017
Changes very rapidly. Fast Paced. Must adapt to changes very quickly. Always busy. Culture is great; management is laid back and easy to talk to. Nice work place.
Relaxed environment Dress Code Casual
Licensensed Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 27, 2017
I love working at GoHealth. My positon is a seasonal position. The environment is relaxed. First of all, the most stressful part of this job was studying for my health insurance licence. I knew nothing about insurance however I received my IL state licence in 2015.Secondly I incurred more stress when I studied for my IL life insurance license. i earned this license in 2016.The job itself is very rewarding. the managers are very knowlegable. the dress code is casual.
Flexibility is great
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAApril 17, 2017
The managers were not competent in their work, people skills. There are not any processess in place. They only give managers raises when they are clearly undeserved. They do not show the employees that they care or give any perks.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Very relaxed environment. Flexible schedules.
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 14, 2017
My typical day at work, is like attending daily stand-ups, be part of Business discussions. I have learnt a lot from all my jobs, As different companies have different documents and technology. I have learnt to part of different cultures.
really bad
sale/agent and tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 10, 2017
bad company, shady manager. they are like snake on grass. very unorganized company. they will fired you even in your vacation day, your job never be secure Gohealth lol that SEP campaign manager and team leader lol very snake on grass people. they don't care about employee, promise you one and never accomplish it even from the top headquarter. it really bad company. promise you bonus lol you never seen it, when you ask about it you get fire or you become an enemy.
Pros
do not try
Cons
do not try
Terrible place to work
Licensed Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 2, 2017
Don't pay you your money very indirect and selfish do not treat employees fairly you get hired on an told one thing once you get in the door it's something else I really think this company is a scam and if you want me opinion.....TURN THE OTHER WAY RUN AND FAST!!!
Productive, Strategic, Fun place to work.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2017
On a daily basis there was constant change due to the current industry in healthcare you have to be adaptable. Face pace atmosphere however the challenges were welcomed and you reap the benefits of your hard work selling whatever products for the assigned campaign.
Pros
Free lunches, parking vouchers, company sponsored vacations.
Cons
short breaks
Plenty time to watch movies
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 16, 2017
This company lacks overall management and is just all over the place. We were lied to about bonuses and there's no such thing as training there. Good luck of this happens to be your only choice for employment.
average
Customer Service Representative/Screener (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 9, 2017
This company is fine if you are looking to pay bills but not to start a career. Their bonuses are based off other people performance and it is not fair. One time I made a $400 dollar bonus and because the department did not deliver as a whole, I did not receive my bonus which made me make my decision to find a job else where.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 1, 2017
Flexible , good pay , Monday - Friday . Good over time hours , good lunch break very fast paced , good environment, amazing managers and overall nice.
Laid back environment
Tier 1 Agent (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 26, 2016
Very fun company to work for, just need to offer more pay for the headache of customers always angry. Hours range from 8am-8pm with weekends off. Shift bids never help.
Great opportunity to service others. I loved the job.
Health Benefits Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2016
Nice company to work for. I believe it's a good fit for younger people because of the lack of hours (shift work). There was a good vibe on the floor most all of the time and the management was helpful.
Poor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 23, 2016
There was no room for advancement and growth throughout company, no stability, management is very unprofessional and messy , company was unorganized. There has been about 4 different managers throughout my experience in working there, they change rules frequently they also have top performers training new comers and not be paid for it but was forced to assist in training them , there was also a lot of unprofessional drama that management never had anytime to look into which affected others around work performance
Pros
The pay was good and your guaranteed 40 hrs a week
Cons
Short breaks, if your good forced to assist training others free of charge, no room for advancement, unprofessional setting
Na
Benefit Advisor/Broker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2016
Paid training and licensing in multiple states
Worked various shift hours
Company prioritized"money making" agent without ever really giving other agents a chance
A Nice Place To Work
Agent Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2016
I learned a lot and worked with many great people. It was very rewarding to work with consumers and help them get their insurance needs addressed. If I still lived in the town where this company is located, I would still be there.
Family oriented workplace, very worm and welcoming.
Benefits Advisor/Health insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 29, 2016
GoHealth was very family oriented. Very comfortable environment. Dress down daily. The ability to make good money. The manager had a open door policy which was great. He listened to employee needs and if there was anything he could do work wise to accommodate them he would try.
Pros
Incentive programs
Cons
Rotation of schedules every two weeks
Great but expect some bumps in the road
Health Care Plan Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2016
There are good and bad things that come with Gohealth that comes with a lot of companies. There is people working there that really want to see you succeed. Just like every growing companies there are issues such as organization and relation on information to employees but that is always a focus of improvement.
Unprofessional and does not care about there employees
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2016
False advertising! Unprofessional environment! They have a wife,husband,and daughter working there out of the same class which are also team leads. This employer drops the bomb alot! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!
Pros
The building is nice
Cons
Unorganized, managment very unprofessional
It is what you make it
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  ColoradoAugust 11, 2016
I was in the top 10 for sales, and I can say that it is whatever you make it. Whether you work with an agency or contract directly, you are your own boss and you determine your success. If you plan on being successful you will need to maintain a 30% closing ratio, sell ancillary, and reinvest in your self. You can be successful closing 1 in 4 people even. But I give it 5 stars because I give MYSELF 5 stars, being that I am my own boss and I do whatever it takes.
Pros
Uncapped Earnings
Cons
High lead costs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6