Going Green Solar

Going Green Solar Employer Reviews

Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2013
Pros: close to my school
Cons: not enough hours
My typical day at work was sitting in a chair for 4 to 5 hours making random phone calls to people. I would call them to see if they may qualify to receive benefits to lower their utility bills. I learned how to speak to people over the phone in a courteous manner. I didn't really socialize with my co-workers it was a one on one with the customer. The – more... hardest part of the job was convincing people to set up an appointment for them. – less
It's an okay place to work
Marketing (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 16, 2013
I is a good place to work, they will give anybody the chance to work.
Install Residential Solar PV systems
General Foreman (Former Employee), various locations in phoenixOctober 31, 2013
Pros: opportunity to get into the solar industry
Cons: unorganization
Ran jobs to install solar PV for residential homes. Design and installation of systems.
Work with homeowners, inspectors and utility companies for rebates
APPOINTMENT SETTER
APPOINTMENT SETTER/TELEMARKETER (Former Employee), PHOENIX AZOctober 20, 2013
I ENJOYED WORKING WITH GOING GREEN BUT THE NUMBERS WERE SATURATED AND IT WAS DIFFICULT TO GET APPOINTMENTS SET
Great place to work.
Outbound/Inbound Sales and Customer Service (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2013
Pros: they're honest with their employees and my supervisor really cares about her staff.
Cons: part-time hours.
It's the same everyday since I cold call homes. I've learned about solar panels, etc. The management team is excellent and so are my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is it's very repetitive. The most enjoyable part is my supervisor and her team.
Great, fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, azAugust 19, 2013
This is a great place to work. Management and supervisors are encouraging and great leaders.
2.5 stars
Appointment Scheduler (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 9, 2013
Pros: the working enviornment
Cons: the pay structure
Taking inbound and outbound calls qualifying homeowners for Federal & State funds to help lower the electric bill. Informing homeowners of the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act Of 2007. Schedule convenient appointment time for homeowner(s) to meet with energy consultants to finish qualifying process. Tracking set appointment and following up with – more... the outcome of said appointments. Rescheduling and dispatching. – less
Commission only, in home sales
In-Home Sales (Current Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: good income potential.
Cons: long hours, no income guarantee.
I really enjoyed this job. The management team was wellqualified and helpful. The job was different everyday and I am well suited to an 'evolving' environment.

The only downside was our products were expensive and therefore it was difficult to get individual customers financed after a sale was made.
Going Green Solar
Appointment Setter (Current Employee), phoenix, azJune 6, 2012
Pros: it is a job, pay check, good for people oriented people
Cons: no benefits, only part time hours
I am responsible to make automatic dialer cold calls to homeowners and determine their qualifications to receive funding through the federal and state government to make energy improvements to their homes. It is required to set 5 to 10 appointments per week to keep the position and stay above a 20% demo to hours ratio to continue employment.

I have – more... learned to become proficient with the dialer and improve my typing speed and data entry skills.

The hardest part of this job is to remain stress free during times of low production and keep a positive attitude with the job. – less