GOJO Industries Employee Reviews

Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHFebruary 14, 2018
The ppl on the lines were fun to be around some of the line leaders an supervisers played favoritism. Laid back but fast paced. Bad if line goes down an you dont know how to keep busy can get boring. 2 20 min. Breaks makes it hard to enjoy your lunch but you learn to work around every yr they have employee appreciation lunch for everyone an you get a brunch every 5 yrs
Pros
Good place to be
Cons
Sum ppl are jerks (lack of a better word)
like prison
Production Leader (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 29, 2018
Just a horrible exp, they have many dumb rules like you are in highschool. they arent any clocks in the building and you cant have a watch or cell phone.
Good work enviormentth
Packer (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OhioJanuary 19, 2018
Good job, good work environment, bosses are great. They will come and ask how your doing? Plus they have a popcorn and a opportunity to make peanutbutter sandwich.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Short breaks
Fun and productive
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Wooster, OHJanuary 8, 2018
Gojo is a great place to work. I would recommend the job to anyone. It is also a very easy job. You get free lunches and coffee. The management is great.
Pros
Free lunces
Cons
None so far
Gojo provides peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for those who cannot afford lunch, a tradition started by Jerry Lippman himself.
Production Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHJanuary 7, 2018
Well compensated for a production lead position. A good place for advancement as long as you are chosen for the advancement. Overall a decent company to work for.
Would not recommend employment , but there products are world class.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHDecember 17, 2017
Well from the day I started felt like a outsider, was ifgnored on process improvments, and saftey suggestions, that directly affected the duties I would be performing. Temp employees are segregated by wearing different colored hair nets. Expected to use personal cell phone as a line of communication to managers and use personal vehicle to travel to lippman Campus and was not disclosed in job posting and was not reimburst the cost of fuel. Expectations were never set of the position that I was hired directly for. Managers are unprofessional, degrading, and humiliating from lack morals and ethics.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, Poor managnent, poor communication, low salary
A layed back company
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHDecember 13, 2017
My job isn't really hard go to the line I'm assign to sign check the line make sure the line has the right an enough componets make sure my line have enough people to start. If my machine happens to break down I have the right tools to fix it in a timely matter.
Pros
We get bonus checks ever three months
Cons
Only 20 min breaks ever 3 hours
Good company to work for.
Cleaning and Sanitation Associate II (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 12, 2017
Excellent place to work. The biggest con of working there is the water cooler gossip and back stabbing of fellow co-workers. They have a company picnic every year and have great benefits.
Pros
Free coffee, Peanut butter and jelly, bread
Cons
short breaks
Ups and Downs
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Wooster, OHNovember 30, 2017
Great place to work. Great pay and benefits.
management is scared to act. can't make a decision without 10 meetings. unqualified management. great vision poor execution
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
poor management
Good work environment.
Machine opertor II (Current Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHNovember 10, 2017
Gojo is a great place to work. Fast paced and great benefits. Job is not hard and you can learn so much so quick. Constantly changing and rapid growth.
Pros
competitive pay
Ok Place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHOctober 12, 2017
Great pay but lots of hours. 13 days straight with 1 off. they feed you on weekends. benefits are great. paid sick time and 2 weeks vacatin time. supervisors on 2nd shift are very relaxed.
Pros
free lunch on weekend, great checks
Cons
13 days straight of working
Great pay but poorly treated employees
Worked in parcel (Former Employee) –  Lippman pkwy. Cuyahoga falls, OHSeptember 10, 2017
I worked in the shipping side this year and i liked the job alot was about the be promoted to lead role but out of the blue the next night got a call saying i was being let go mind you i was getting nothing but good things said about my work was already taking on the role i was being given and they were telling people i quit which why when i was progressing no they let me go but couldn't tell people there that because nobody would or did have an understanding i also have heard other stories of poor treatment and wrongful termination it's sad because middle management don't know how to go about anything just sucks just beware because you can't work there without a backup because they will ruin your whole world they don't care about the employees and they only feed you to make you turn the other cheek about them overworking you
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor middle management, unfair treatment, unfocused company
Nepotism all over the place
Sales Opertions Department (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 8, 2017
People are very arrogant, especially people in the top management. They consider lower level employees some kind of servants.
There is nothing you can do if somebody from the top does not like you even if it is not job related.
Pros
poor management, conspiracies, lies to make others look bad
Cons
good benefits
Great job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 6, 2017
Love working there great employees great atmosphere. Smell really nice and benefits where great . Forgot to bring your lunch don't worry there's plenty of bread butter peanut butter and jelly and milk for everyone!
decent place to work
cns2 (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHSeptember 2, 2017
good place to work, the pay was good but supervisors where unfair and used their power of authority to scare certain employees. Work goes from alot of over time to barely any work.
Pros
pay
Cons
work unsteady
Tow Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 28, 2017
It's a good start to work on your career the people there is awesome I wish I could go back the work is easy and I enjoy working there while it lasted I recommend that anybody should go there as there first job
Great place to work for Maintenance
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHJuly 27, 2017
Loved working there when on day shift. Nights was harder bc I had a long drive home and would sometimes fall asleep at the wheel. Great supervision HR is tough to get ahold of.
Pros
Free lunch and coffee
Cons
Long drive for me
Great Opportunity
Senior Application Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 26, 2017
I can never be more thankful for my time at GOJO. Management believed in me and always supported my desire to educate myself. When it came time for me to make a career change they were flexible and provided support for that to happen.
Productive, fun environment
Contractor for National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 13, 2017
Great culture with a lot of opportunities
Learn a lot about corporate culture, manufacturing company
A lot of room for growth
Not micromanaged, good environment for learning and growth
Factory hard work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHJune 23, 2017
Place was nice when it was small as it got bigger lost people skills lot of work for little pay but great healthcare an free food in kitchen if you were hungry nice thing about GoJo hope it better place now it was hard work mixing soap cleaning floors driving tow motor shipping receiving printer
Pros
Free milk pop bread popcorn peanut butter jelly