Gold's Gym of the Carolinas is looking for experienced GYM/Health Club
General/Sales Managers with at least 2 years’ experience for our NEW BERN Location
*MUST HAVE HEALTH CLUB MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION SO PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
- MUST HAVE MEMBERSHIP SALES EXPERIENCE OR YOU WILL
The General Manager oversees all revenue generation in the club. The GM
oversees all departments. He/she is responsible for helping establish
company policy and implementing these policies. This includes the
development of goals for the club (both long and short term) and the
implementation of steps necessary to achieve these goals. The primary
responsibility of the GM is to drive sales and revenue and make sure the
club meets its budget. The GM's individual sales goal varies according to
the needs of the club.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Directly supervising all Management staff and or all Staff.
2. Helping to develop advertising and promotional campaigns.
3. Positioning the club in the desired community marketing niche.
4. Helping to establish and enforce club associate policies.
5. Helping to establish and enforce club member policies.
6. Creating revenue generating programs and managing all profit
7. Positioning the club in the desired community marketing niche.
8. Helping to establish and enforce club associate policies.
9. Helping to establish and enforce club member policies.
10. Creating revenue generating programs and managing all profit
11. Conducting Daily 30 minute sales meetings with the Membership team.
12. Reviewing the Guest Control Log with each Membership Counselor
13. Reviewing the Daily Worksheet with each MC daily.
14. Entering the MC Daily Worksheet data into the sales report
15. Authorizing pay rates, wages and salaries.
16. Analyzing and planning of short term financials (monthly)
17. Analyzing and planning of long term financials (yearly)
18. Controlling expenses.
19. Assuring all membership entered correctly daily.
20. Achieving individual sales goal according to the needs of the club.
1. Meet or exceed budget.
3. Running a daily 30 minute sales meeting with the membership
4. Training, supervising, motivating, inspecting the membership
5. Recruiting, hiring, training, supervising and evaluating staff.
6. Assisting in the development and implementation of the Club's
7. Supervising the Operation Manager.(if applicable)
8. Instilling the Gold's Gym of the Carolinas corporate culture and
core values in the staff.
9. Maintaining the integrity of the brand.
10. Generating profit centers.
11. Maintaining club specific retention rates.
12. Maintaining club morale.
13. Conducting weekly 30 minute meeting with each department head.
Compensation: Salary, commission and bonuses commensurate
with experience. Profit sharing bonuses are based on
monthly evaluations. Benefits are included. 401K and AFLAC
are available for self contribution
Hours: As needed, 45 hours per week minimum. Evening and
weekend work required especially in January.
Job Requirements: Three years' experience in Health Club
1. Organizational effectiveness
2. Communication skills
3. Budgeting skills
4. Marketing skills
5. Time management skills
6. Supervisory skills
7. Leadership skills
1. Ability to work unsupervised
2. Ability to make decisions
6. Ability to work well with people
7. Positive attitude
9. Commitment to excellence
Please respond with subject GYMCOASTLINE with resume in word format