Gold Bullion International is a growing company developing several cutting edge systems in the financial industry. If you are self-motivated and energetic with a passion for software design and experience bringing that to bear, this is the company for you.
- Hands on, highly motivated individual who can quickly come up to speed, understand and enhance existing deployed architectures and applications.
- Experience in creating modules and system from the ground up. Involved in all facets of product development: business analysis, requirements gathering, functional and technical specification, design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of new applications.
- Ability to conduct and participate in meetings with various levels of users and management: Customer and Executive board facing.
- Demonstrated ability of bringing complex development projects to successful completion.
- Demonstrated ability in leading a small team of developers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to conduct meetings, communicate effectively with all levels of management as needed.
- 8-10 years of experience in full lifecycle production software development in the Microsoft Visual Studio development environment and frameworks.
- 5 + years of experience using C#, net 4.0 and 3.x and web services.
- 5+ years of experience using WinForms and ASP.NET
- 5+ years of experience in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Overall demonstration of passion for architectures and designs they have authored.
- Experience managing remote teams.
- Past employment history in financial company.
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -