Gold Mountain Communications

Gold Mountain Communications Employee Reviews

Very fun and upbeat place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, MOApril 5, 2015
I answer phone calls all day long and work with very nice upbeat people who like to have fun while they are earning money. Everyone that works there is willing to help with areas that someone else might struggle in.
Not a stable place to work for an adult
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 27, 2015
If you are young and ambitious and feel like you can make tons of money selling something over the phone, go for it. But the people that you are trying to sell to get on the phone without knowing where they are being transferred to and already don't want to talk to you. If you need a stable income and don't like living in fear that you could be fired for not making sales, don't work here. Supervisors were nice and the pay is good if you can manage to make the sales.
telemarketing
Sales representative (Former Employee), springfield moMarch 1, 2015
fast paced sales, good work environment. Great sale intensives, and bonuses.Over all fun place to work if you have sales experience.
Fun workplace with great family-like atmosphere
Senior Supervisor (Current Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: earning potential and staff
When I accepted this job, I never dreamed that I would be making it a career; but I was able to grow rapidly with this company, from a sales agent to a supervisor in 5 months, and now a Senior Supervisor, and I don't see myself ever leaving it now! All of the staff is amazing and incredibly caring, and the earning potential is endless!!
The Best of the Best in SGF!!
Integration Supervisor (Current Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: area discounts, excellent benefits and incredible pay.
Cons: none to those who bring confidence and dedication
*Helping quality members within various reward club programs to get the best discounts available on future travel

*Right from the start you can expect a training and development team of professionals to grow even some of the most inexperienced applicants.

*I personally have over 14 years of call center and sales experience and the management team here truly believes in promoting from within, setting up successful agents with awesome career opportunities.

*A bunch of company sponsored events throughout the year, the CEO believing in helping the community and its employees add the "icing to the cake" to this energetic and fun atmosphere.
$$ Fun amazing environment with plenty of opportunity to make money AND advance! $$
Trainer (Current Employee), Springfield, MoFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: plenty of money to be made, games, fun, room for advancement
After many years in the sales industry I have never been this happy to go to work everyday. The atmosphere is always energetic. The reps and leaders always welcoming. Training does not end after the first week. You will have supervisors and leaders helping you every step of the way. Best job I have ever had!
Crazy Sales Oriented Inbound Calls
Telemarketing - Sales Associate (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 10, 2015
The people at Gold Mountain are pretty cool, but I can't see myself ever working at another call center again. Sitting on the phones all day is not for me.
A breath of fresh air....
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Springfield MOFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: leadership. compensation. the people. the leads....
Cons: the weather.
Great place to work with probably over 100 years of collective leadership experience to help ensure you succeed. Fun, upbeat, trustworthy and just an all around great opportunity. I relocated from Las Vegas after living there for 25 years just to take advantage of what this company has to offer and I don't regret a single day.
Exciting work environment with lot's of ways to earn $$
Office Personell (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: earning potential, great management, positive environment
Gold Mountain is a constantly positive place to be with great rewards and recognition for a job well done. This is a place based on integrity and sets itself well apart from 'other' call centers. There is nothing hidden about the pay structure and what you earn is what you get paid!!
Amazing company. Great place to work. Fun upbeat environment. Professional management group. Excellent earning potential and room for advancement.
Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great money! awesome hours!
Different Call Center from the rest!! Most Fun Job I have ever had. Truly the real deal!
Recruiter (Current Employee), SpringfieldJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: company motivates employees with amazing prizes, money and fun games!
Cons: stressful if your not selling.
This job is fun and the money is the best I have ever encountered in a call center anywhere. You must come in ready to sell everyday. You only work 6.5 hours a day and you sell vacation packages to highly qualified leads. The BEST Leads in town by far. Whether it is outbound or inbound calls the leads are great. Training is diverse and in depth. You talk to people all over the world and sell vacation packages. It doesn't even seem like you have to been to work most days. I really enjoy my job. They don't find reasons to take your money from you but to get more money in your pocket. The only stress I ever receive is when I am having a low day to my attitude. The management is positive and motivating.
Best Company and Incredible Earning Potential
Sales (Current Employee), Springfield MOJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: integrity, professional, money
This company is unlike any other of it's kind in the surrounding area. GMC offers competitive base pay as well as a generous compensation plan. The company and leadership pride themselves on integrity not only in sales practices, but the way people are treated on a daily basis. GMC is a locally owned company that offers flexible hours, benefits, paid time off, and even a 401K plan. The people inside the call center are like a family and will do anything to help you be successful, you just have to want it for yourself! GMC not only is committed to providing an excellent service to their customers, and community but as to the employees who make all of the success possible!!!! Best job I have ever had, and it has given me more opportunities to promote and grow in a career that I genuinely love. From the moment you enter the front office you will notice our clean, professional, and friendly atmosphere and while you interview I am sure that you will hear the energy and excitement from our sales floor, and that is sure to have you interested and leave you wondering how we can possibly have this much fun at work!
Productive and fun place to work
employee (Current Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: fun environment, great management, growing
Great atmosphere, Great earning potential, and promotion opportunity. Reputable growing company.
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJune 25, 2014
Competitive pay , flexible hours. Good management. The atmosphere here is laid back, fun to work with a great group of diversity. You meet and talk to a lot of different people from all over the country !
Productive and Fun Workplace. Very Supportive and Motivational.
Call Compliance (Former Employee), Springfield, MONovember 12, 2013
Pros: willing to help each other, enthusiastic, supportive
Cons: n/a
This establishment was a very fun and energetic workplace. I would go to work and make sure I had a drink ready because luckily they did have vending machine for our use. Managers would motivate us and get our team "pumped" for a good and productive night at work. Of course we would have our good and bad days, if a Manager saw that you were having a rough night then they would pull you aside and try to get your head back in the game. I loved working with the Managers and employees.
Horrible
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, MONovember 5, 2013
The whole place was awful and should not exist. The only good thing was that the people working there were mostly nice, but they are just getting every bit of bad business put on them.
Unethical work practices very unprofessional
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOOctober 15, 2013
Cons: all aspects of the company
This company has poor training, unethical work practices, and a horrible working atmosphere! They want you to lie to callers to sell their product and then they cheat you out of your bonuses and incentives. Your work environment is so loud you can't hear the callers, the supervisors are yelling at you and the music is turned up to the point it is impossible to concentrate.
great job, horrible managment
Sales Representitive (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 12, 2012
Pros: benifits, easy commission, flexable shirts, sign on bonus
Cons: management is horrible
i loved the people i worked with, the location of the company, the actual job and the training. My supervisor on the other hand was a horrible person.

March 8, 2013

Horrible how? Were others better?