Gold Mountain Communications Employee Reviews

Fun environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 6, 2017
Managers really want to see you succeed. A lot of work is done to make sure that there is a fun environment. Learned a lot about sales after being in the sales industry for 9 years coming here.
Gmc
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 21, 2017
Good place to work as long as your making sales. It is a good place to grow your sales abilities and strengthen your skills to become a better sales rep.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Job security
Working at Gold Mountain
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 17, 2017
Great way to learn new skills. Must be goal oriented and sales driven. Very fast paced. Mentally exhausting at times. Pay is really great, but for me didn't make up for the stress. Management is somewhat helpful.
Pros
Pto, Part time work for full time pay, games at work
Cons
Seen as a number rather than a person, high stress, repetitive
Decent place to work.
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 12, 2017
Not real dedicated to their employees either. Only about the money the employee can make them. No loyalty to honest, hard working, dedicated employees.
Pros
Cons
Having pay deducted for minor mistakes.
Great People Great Place!
Hilton Select (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 28, 2017
I really enjoyed working here and I would still work here now if I hadn't moved away. The bosses are all very nice and dedicated to your success. The co workers were amazing as well. Honestly the customers I spoke with were pretty great too.
Great place to work! Fun! Flexible hours! Great pay!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield MOMay 25, 2017
It is a sales job. I had no experience at first--they train you on site---and gives you an opportunity to make some serious money for far few hours than any other place I have worked in the past. You work less than 35 hours per week and many people there will make over $1000/wk. They play games, sometimes do BBQs, potlucks, and run contests for additional $$. I was very skeptical at first---and don't get me wrong it isn't easy, but after working my butt off to get better and figure it out the only regret I have is I didn't come here sooner. This is one of the few places if not the only place where I feel like it is a family. (been here 2 years now) The managers and everyone there are very hands on to help improve your skills and have you make even more $$. They even have full benefits such as 401k, Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, etc. The hardest part about the job is sticking with it through the learning process as you don't make $1000+/wk on your first week it takes a significant amount of time to get that good.(depending on how hard you work at it.)
Pros
Great pay, full benefits, fun job, flexible hours!! Can make $$ and still have a life!
Cons
Learning curve
great oppurtunity
Sales (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 19, 2017
Great place to have fun while making good money. If you are driven and confident you can make life changing money. You can also ffall victim to some pretty ridiculous escalations that will take your bonus. Schedule is great. Atmosphere is great. In alot of ways its the best job I've ever had. It is stressful and has the potential to burn you out like it did me.
Pros
money
Cons
job security, stress
Great place to work!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 17, 2017
There is nothing better than coming to a job you actually enjoy. The people here are great, the environment is great, and the ability to make amazing money is even better. Coming from someone who had zero experience I can say that this place really works with you to help you become successful. Best job I have ever had.
Pros
Money, people, enviroment.
Cons
Its a challenge but its also whatever you put into it
Great people/Random pay
Employee (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 15, 2017
The people are amazing to be around and work with. The pay really depends on sales ability and campaign you work on, if you bonus then the payout is great but some campaigns you can lose your bonus on the last day so it gets stressful.
Interesting Place
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 16, 2017
Required to Take Over sales calls for reps that sometimes are unable to close their own deals. A highly money driven work environment where you are expected to achieve quotas.
Try it.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 14, 2017
There are so many positive things I can say about Gold Mt. The staff, the positive energy, the pay. Just know it's not an easy job, but if you are willing to work every call and have patience then this job is just so incredibly rewarding.
Awesome place to work
Sells Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 28, 2016
Sells on the phone can be a scary thing but they made sure there is plenty of support and don't just throw you to the wolves like alot of sells companies do i loved management and am sorry i had to leave
Pros
Awesome spiff like tickets or extra cash
Cons
high pressure
Productive and fun workplace
Integration Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 22, 2016
Maintaining and organizing a team of 20 -31 individuals. Providing quality development and motivation. Organized training classes to develop the agents on skills of selling vacation packages. Quality review on agents calls looking for creative ways to better themselves as a successful phone agent. Providing motivational skills and organizing fun and interactive ways to be successful at sales. Monitoring calls and providing different ways to interact and build rapport with customers. Help agents excel in excellence...
Pros
Building Relations, Being Proactive, Fun and interactive
Cons
Long Hours
Stressfull
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 8, 2016
It has a playful atmosphere, most of the people are nice, but there is a constant atmosphere of being walked out if sell quota is not met.
Pros
Playful atmosphere.
Cons
Will not get commission if quota is not met.
Fun place to work. Exciting games to play while you work.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 16, 2016
Over all, I loved Gold Mountain. They have been there for me on a professional level, and personal level. There are a few people there that will forever hold a place in my heart.
Tiring and annoying
SALES (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 17, 2016
I worked for outbound strictly because I am a full time student and mother. They didnt give me the option to choose what I wanted so I got stuck calling rude rich people all day. We are trained to harass people who are BUSY working all day. They limit the money you make by setting too high of standards for everyone.. Almost no one made commission where I was at in Wyndham.. Over all the job sucked and I was a breastfeeding mother who had to fight to pump..This job isnt for everyone..
Horrible PLACE!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 2, 2016
No promises in anything when it comes to management and moving up the ladder. Not a job for a career oriented person with goals of making good money. Not a very stable work environment by any means.
Interesting work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 23, 2015
Working for a company that pushes Timeshares on people is very interesting. It was great to work with people that were nice and knew what they were doing but to force Timeshare on anybody is not always where I want to be. I was also promised commission and never received any additional money besides my regular work pay.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Breaks promises.
Amazing job
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 26, 2015
Great place to work, such a fun environment, and great pay. Had to leave due to my mom getting cancer, but great place. I would recommend this job to anyone who is needing something part time or is a student in school.
Pros
Fun and good pay
Cons
Weird hours
A decent job to temporarily get by.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 18, 2015
I wouldn't recommend this job as a permanent and full-time position. The turnover rate for the company should speak for itself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gold Mountain Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

Gold Mountain Communications Reviews by Location