Goldberg & Osborne Employee Reviews in United States

Overworked, overwhelmed and underappreciated
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 9, 2015
When this company is having a bad year or they need to make cut backs, they'll just get rid of high paid, long term employees. G&O only cares about making money, not the employees. The salary might be good, but when things aren't going so well, you'll be next on the chopping block.

You'll be given the workload of three people, you'll feel like you're drowning every month, you can never keep up or get caught up.

G&O needs to hire enough people to actually get the work done. Then at the end of the year, you'll make a profit and your hard working employees won't lose their jobs.
Pros
Cons
Company only cares about making money and nothing about the employees.
Review of Goldberg & Osborne
Litigation Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 1, 2012
A typical day at work is always busy, I walk into my private office, close the door and work from the minute I come in to the minute I leave. I have learned a lot about how this mid size law firm works from management at this particular company, which varies from my previous experiences in management. Hardest part if job, like any is making sure to meet deadlines (which I always do). Most enjoyable part of the job?? I can't really pick just one item.
Cons
no work/life balance and not allowed to speak to other departments, per manamagement policy
"Runner" (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 30, 2012
My job was quite different from most people's. I worked for everyone and everyone was my boss. Most positions at Goldberg & Osborne require that you work under a specific attorney and each one is unique and poses their own challenges and has their own rewards.

I found that most of the attorneys were good to work for, but I know that this is not everyone's experience. In my position I only worked for the attorneys through their assistants so they were very good to me. The assistants themselves would occasionally express different opinion about attorneys, but for the most part moral was good.
Pros
good, professional atmosphere with most of the same benefits you would expect at a lawfirm (health, dental, 401k, etc.).
Cons
the economic downturn has forced them to cut back on holiday parties, lunch meetings, tickets to baseball games, summer picnics, and other frills. some cutbacks in staff that did not make sense.
Very tense work atmosphere
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 8, 2012
Did not enjoy working at this company. Supervisor micromanaged. Did not let employees work independently.
Pros
pay rate was great
Cons
work atmosphere, supervisor, job security
Excellent Law Firm
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZAugust 27, 2013
Very busy work days. Had to be self motivated. Learned a lot about auto insurance and personal injury law suits Management was amazing.
Overall, a great place to work
Information Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 26, 2012
I started as a temporary employee. I was able to become a permanent employee in the call center. My hard work got noticed and I was able to advance up to the IT department. The people I worked with were great and were always willing to help.
Good work place, great people to work with.
Ligation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 10, 2012
Excellent place, also family oriented. Family oriented and all offices work as one.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not enough training
Great Company
Lead CSR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2012
It was a pleasure working for Goldberg & Osborne. They have a great reputation and I wish they had offices in Kansas City because I would have loved to transfer there!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goldberg & Osborne. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9