Goldfish Swim School

Goldfish Swim School Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Macomb, MIMarch 28, 2015
I love working for Goldfish Swim School! I love speaking to parents about the swimming program and enrolling their little ones. It's always rewarding to speak to a parent and be able to put their mind at ease about any questions or concerns they have. It's amazing to watch a child become excited about their progress when they move up to the next level.
great place for swim lessons. the program is outstanding and by far the best I have ever seen.
mod (Former Employee), NapervilleJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great lessons, great instrictors
Cons: not proper training
Training that was supposed to happen for management position never happened. Felt very unwelcomed at times and like I was brought in just to fill a gap until they found someone that fit the profile better.
no benefits offered and was told by other emoloyees that you have to fight for vacation time owed.
Swim Instructor
Clarkston Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Current Employee), ClarkstonAugust 25, 2014
Arrive at work twenty minutes before lessons. We set up the pool deck as needed for the day, some days more lanes are needed than others. The Deck Supervisor will conduct a meeting telling us what the week is and what skills we need to focus on. Five minutes before lessons start, the instructors get into the pool and wait for the students to be called in. The instructor will flip the curriculum book to what level that class is. The lesson will be taught, then five minutes before the end of class, the parents are called in and the students show a skill and the instructor tells the parents what the student is doing well and what they need to work on. After the last lesson, we clean up the pool deck and have a post shift meeting: what we did well and what we need to work on.
Incredibly fun place to work!
Manager on Duty (Former Employee), Warrensville Heights, OHJuly 23, 2014
Pros: good people, kids, 90 degree pool, caring management
If you like kids and pools and 90 degrees in the winter, this place is KICKIN'! Never a dull moment, always fun and upbeat, and a wonderfully tight knit staff.
Fantastic
MOD (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 3, 2014
Pros: free lessons for children. positive culture. lots of free food
Cons: none!
Great experience working in a positive and friendly environment. Great support from every level of the company. Fantastic culture and a fun job to have!
Brand New Aquatic Facility in Cleveland
Deck Supervisor (Current Employee), Warrensville Heights, OHFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: free open swims for members
Goldfish Swim School is the first of it's kind in Ohio. Based out of Michigan, Goldfish offers perpetual swim lessons for children ages four through twelve, parent tot classes, and a recreational swim team. Birthday parties utilizing full use of the facilities are held on weekends and are booking fast!

This is a state of the art aquatic facility dedicated to teaching swimming safety to children all over the area. It is a fast paced, excellent company to work for. Everyday is different, new, and exciting.
Friendly Environment with room for growth
Swim Instructor, Program Coordinator, Deck Teacher (Former Employee), Birmingham, MIJanuary 16, 2013
Enjoyed working with children of all ages and with disabilities. Friendly co-workers and management staff. Great room for growth if there was a desire to remain within the position.

About Goldfish Swim School

At Goldfish Swim School we are proud to offer a state of the art aquatic facilities dedicated entirely to indoor swim classes – Read more

Goldfish Swim School Salaries

Swim Instructor
$12.00 per hour

Goldfish Swim School Photos

We LOVE what we do!  All-staff swim meet
Come be a part of a great team
Teaching the best swim lessons around