Golden Sands is an established commercial General Contractor headquartered in South Florida with additional offices in Central Florida, Georgia, Virginia and Texas and is expanding nationwide. We specialize in commercial general contracting, with an expertise in design-build solutions for banking and financial services, sports and entertainment complexes, IT centers, major airports and office/retail centers and business continuity planning.
We are actively seeking an AP/AR Specialist to assist our accounting department with expensing vendor invoices in the computer, paying vendors monthly, receipting payments on the respective accounts, sending out statements on receivable accounts, and auditing schedules on both AP/AR.
- Coding invoices to proper accounts and projects
- Entering invoices into our accounting system
- Investigating invoice discrepancies
- Posting payments to accounts
- Preparing monthly reconciliation
- Preparing monthly billing
- Responsible for tracking accounts receivable and balances
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Able to multi-task & work independently to meet deadlines
- Minimum 2-4 years accounts payable experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Sage Master Builder a +