Goldman Employee Reviews

Great place to train and make money
Analyst, Alternative Investment Management (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2014
Excellent training programs and leadership allow members of this firm to thrive in the business world.
Pres Asst./Coordinator/Svc Leader Assistant (Former Employee), 50 Broad Street, New York, NJApril 29, 2014
Pros: updated training, compensation for ot and great people
Cons: once ipo was completed - things changed
I worked with some great people whom I am still in contact with. They continuously gave updated training in all fields so we could stay on top of the latest software.
Workers' Compensation Defense Firm
Paralegal (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAOctober 3, 2013
Large Workers' Compensation Defense firm where I was employed as a paralegal for six years. This job taught me how to be a WC Defense Paralegal and received all of my training from the head partner of the firm.

It was an extremely demanding position and stressful as they expect their paralegals to handle everything for the attorney's except appear for hearings.

Working for GMK made me an efficient and competetive Paralegal.
I enjoyed the 10 years I worked for Goldman & Company
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 14, 2013
Pros: learning new skills
Cons: n/a
My duties consist of all office work. I did Financial statements for our Clients. I worked on Power of Attorney documents, Living Wills, Healthcare Proxies. Answering the phone, etc. I learned a lot about the Law. I enjoyed working with the clients. I worked well with my employers.
A very established company with knowledgeable staff.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), TorontoApril 3, 2013
Pros: autonomy, independence, new tasks everyday
Cons: unpredictable time constraints
I worked at GSK right out of college. It was an established boutique style law firm in Toronto. Here I learned what it meant to be part of a team in a non hospitality setting. The management consisted of the law partners who were very helpful and generous. My typical day consisted of accounting work, reception duties, filing, routing couriers, and specialized tasks assigned to me. I enjoyed the sense of accomplishment and autonomy this position afforded me.
Competitive and challenging
Associate, Credit Derivative Operations (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 23, 2012
Strong environment of teamwork with everyone focused on success
Very flexible there which was good since I had small children at the time.
Supervisor - New York Department (Former Employee), Pine Brook, NJAugust 3, 2012
I managed alot of employees and keeping everyone happy was hard but challenging. The most enjobable part of the day is that this was my second family and we loved being with each other.
Goldman, Daszkal & Cutler was a pleasant place to work at. My position was very demanding with many challenges which I was able to overcome and excel
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLJune 12, 2012
Pros: overall my job was good, and the people i worked with were nice.
Cons: i have nothing negative to say about my former position.
I was Administrative Secretary to Alex Daszkal, Partner at Goldman, Daszkal & Cutler, Plaintiff Attorneys. I was the buffer between my boss and the clients. A typical days work consisted of speaking with clients, scheduling clients, speaking with Doctors, Hospitals, Rehab Centers regarding and requesting Medical Records. Maintaining all clients Medical Records. Dictation, Working under stress when necessary. Preparing Court documents, Appointment Setting, research, preparing all legal forms and letters appropriate to each case. What I learned was to be a top notch Legal Secretary. The most enjoyable part of my job was what I accomplished each day as an Administrative Secretary and the people I worked with. The hardest part of my job was meeting a deadline with last minute notice.